• Replies 1,700
  • Likes 27

bjaxx87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Enhanced version.
Wow, so they are throwing out 2 different enhanced editions this time instead of, I don't know, Pokémon Stars? Nintendo really likes money. :D

It's a little disappointing but since I never finished Moon, I might as well transfer my team and restart the game. ;)

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Welp, I just had to pick a starter 6 times because the RNG really hates me and gave me the literally worst possible nature for my starter 5 times in a row...:angry: I got a random one but better than the worst, so I'm going with that one, but those cutscenes are so long and unskippable, there's a cutscene for everything!

aashish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hey,i was in college so forgive me if you answer it Already,i have ultra moon preloaded.should I remove it and install cia or there is another way

aashish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Thanks also,
Go into FBI,titles find the preload hit a and then press a again on delete title and ticket
Which files we do need after extracting

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks also,

Anyone?I didn't extracted it yet that's why I am asking

th3joker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go into FBI,titles find the preload hit a and then press a again on delete title and ticket
i had the .cia installed, still had the date lock so i deleted just the 1b5100 ticket but not the title. the game dissapeared fron the home menu so im just reinstalling the cia. should i be ok or fuckup since i didnt delete the title from fbis menus

Reactions: aashish
D

Deleted User

OP
Thanks also,

Anyone?I didn't extracted it yet that's why I am asking
There should be a cia file,just drag and drop it into the cias folder and install with FBI.Be shure to keep your wifi off before you launch the game.

i had the .cia installed, still had the date lock so i deleted just the 1b5100 ticket but not the title. the game dissapeared fron the home menu so im just reinstalling the cia. should i be ok or fuckup since i didnt delete the title from fbis menus
In FBI do what I told @aashish to do with deleting both the title and ticket and then reinstall the leak

Reactions: aashish

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ... +1