Hacking Issues with TN-V and which folder do PSone Eboots go?

Ralph1611

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I finally got an activated ps vita 3.18 and have put the save files in both Tekken 2 and Gladiator Begins.. So I still have a few minor problems to get resolved.

After I trigger the exploit on Gladiator Begins and install the 660 files...and get into TNV.... if I turn off the console or close the game.... when I trigger the exploit AGAIN... will it go straight to TNV? because when i trigger it again, it goes to the same recovery menu and when I press exit, i get a white screen.... I then am left with restarting it all, installing 660 again to get TNV...

ALSO..... do the pSone Zip files go inside the same folder as the Gladiator begins save files? because i put them in there, and I dont see the games in there.... can i only do 1 game at a time?I Know I put them liek this... PSP/GAME/GAMEFOLDER/ebootfile..... zipped in store format and .ZIP...

Thanks alot....

and also... do I need the PS3 anymore how that I got this far?

Now that I thought about it, I have one more question...... If I format the vita.. i will need the ps3 again right? I want to upgrade my memory in the near future... How do I do that without formatting the entire system... would just formatting the memory card link it to my account?

Thanks again.

EDIT... the tnv exploit loaded fine after i hit exit.......

but I still dont see the PS1 games...and it already taken up the space...

D

Deleted-355425

Install the ftp software then you don't have to mess around making directory's and zipping it with a particular Compression type and naming it correctly. You can just drag and drop when you ftp with it from the pc, and yes you will need a ps3 again if you format anything.

Ralph1611

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh ok. I thought I could just back up my games to my pc and if i needed to format I could put the games back on the Vita...

Also... please, can you tell me how i can upgrade my memory and transfer everything from the old card to the new card? it may be something simple, but I dont know how to do it....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM