Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So... Since I don't own a PSP at the moment and wanted to try a certain game (which supposedly has full compability according to the official forums), I download JPCSP, I download the latest build 2457 for the x64 version of windows and also downloaded SonicStage, because from what I read, in order for the videos and sound to play properly, I'd need that program plus a few settings enabled in the emulator. I did what it said to do and the game starts up normally (only problem is that the video seems somewhat laggy and slow, but meh) and everything goes fine until the game starts, however, just after the game starts and the main char shows in screen (the game in question is Legendary Heroes II - Prophecy of the Moonlight Whitch), does anyone know why this happens?
Maybe I have some setting turned on that I shouldnt... In which case I'll be posting some screenshots below:

Equuw.png

Qq2H5.png

XamgL.png

0h1RP.png

SnZSq.png

Zz56L.png

vcu9c.png

3suBS.png

IcHV2.png

I know that it's a lot of printscreens, and most of them have nothing to do with it, but I took shots of all of them just in case.
Well, I'd be grateful if someone could tell me what's causing this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021