Homebrew Issues on Moonshell 2.05 Stable

Alsvid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Greetings GBAtemp. I'm having a weird problem with moonshell and it started since my DS's touchpad was changed cause it had a lot of scratches; you see, whenever I try to open a playlist file (pls or m3u, those are the ones I've tried so far) my moonshell freeze and I can't do anything but turn off my DS. The rest of the applications work properly, the only thing that is messed is moonshell, and then again, it's only the playlist feature.

I've already tried with previous versions of moonshell2, but the problem remains. Can anyone give me a hand with this please?.

GenesisX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alsvid said:
Greetings GBAtemp. I'm having a weird problem with moonshell and it started since my DS's touchpad was changed cause it had a lot of scratches; you see, whenever I try to open a playlist file (pls or m3u, those are the ones I've tried so far) my moonshell freeze and I can't do anything but turn off my DS. The rest of the applications work properly, the only thing that is messed is moonshell, and then again, it's only the playlist feature.

I've already tried with previous versions of moonshell2, but the problem remains. Can anyone give me a hand with this please?.
I'm fairly certain that .pls doesn't work on moonshell2(its a radio file right?) if it is, its only compadable w/ DSOrganize. as for m3u, i don't know
ohmy.gif

Alsvid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I forgot to mention, both playlist files were made with winamp. And no, that pls file is not a radio file, it's a playlist file used by uh... I think windows media player.

GenesisX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alsvid said:
I forgot to mention, both playlist files were made with winamp. And no, that pls file is not a radio file, it's a playlist file used by uh... I think windows media player.
oh yeah i remember, pls file is like a web radio file. You can only use those on DSOrganiz(100% sure)

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...I'm also 100% sure you can use .pls files in a way that doesn't involve the Internet at all. For instance, LMP-ng supports playlists for files to play directly on your card. I believe Moonshell 2.0 also does, but I don't know exactly how the playlist has to be formatted to get it to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F