Amaymon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi all,

First of all I’m very very very noob on the switch scene. I have a switch with sxcore since October last year. And I’m currently on FW11.0.0 and SXOS 3.1.0. For a few days now I have been trying to migrate from SXOS 3.1.0 to atmosphere without success.

I’ve used All-i-One Switch updater, to update to atmosphere 0.17.1+hbl2.0.4+hbmenu3.4.0
  • But without emunand I got "ERROR Fatal error: [NXBOOT] Failed to mount eMMC!" as soon as the console reboots.
  • With emunand I can run Hekate but I have no option when I click when “Launch”.
Also tried deepsea
I run Hekate -> Migrate emuMMC -> Reboot -> and when I click on Launch CFW I get an black screen right after the first screen:
**unfortunately i cannot add an image of the screen**

Am i doing something wrong? May be a issue with the sd card?
Im using a Micro SD SANDISK 128 GB Nintendo Switch version.

GCS

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hi all,

First of all I’m very very very noob on the switch scene. I have a switch with sxcore since October last year. And I’m currently on FW11.0.0 and SXOS 3.1.0. For a few days now I have been trying to migrate from SXOS 3.1.0 to atmosphere without success.

I’ve used All-i-One Switch updater, to update to atmosphere 0.17.1+hbl2.0.4+hbmenu3.4.0
  • But without emunand I got "ERROR Fatal error: [NXBOOT] Failed to mount eMMC!" as soon as the console reboots.
  • With emunand I can run Hekate but I have no option when I click when “Launch”.
Also tried deepsea
I run Hekate -> Migrate emuMMC -> Reboot -> and when I click on Launch CFW I get an black screen right after the first screen:
**unfortunately i cannot add an image of the screen**

Am i doing something wrong? May be a issue with the sd card?
Im using a Micro SD SANDISK 128 GB Nintendo Switch version.
Have you tried fusee-primary on Hekate (with EmuMMC created)?

Last edited by GCS,

Amaymon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi.

Just tried, and got the following error:
FATAL ERROR : FAILED TO STAT STAGE2 (ATMOSPHERE/FUSEE-SECONDARY.BIN)

kerelenko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do not use all in one packages if you are not familiar with what is included.

Follow the guide here https://rentry.co/mys8q

You only need
Atmosphere 0.17.1 files
Fusee primary bin
SX gear boot dat
License.dat

First step is you have to backup your 3.1.0 boot.dat and replace it with the boot.dat of sx gear.

Last edited by kerelenko,

Amaymon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I did all the steps aside from the "exosphere.ini creation"

I then migrated the emuMMC again (as i did a clean on sd before start) then i clicked on "Atmosphere CFW"
After that i get the logo:
HEKATE - IPL
Custom NX Bootloader

And after that. Black Screen.

edit: you mention Fusee primary bin
But that is not on the guide steps.
I used fusee-secondary.bin

Last edited by Amaymon,

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your not having issues migrating from sxos, you simply arent setting up atmos properly.

theres nothing about sxos that prevents you using atmos, you can run both side by side on the same sd card

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did all the steps aside from the "exosphere.ini creation"

I then migrated the emuMMC again (as i did a clean on sd before start) then i clicked on "Atmosphere CFW"
After that i get the logo:
HEKATE - IPL
Custom NX Bootloader

And after that. Black Screen.

edit: you mention Fusee primary bin
But that is not on the guide steps.
I used fusee-secondary.bin
How is your SD card formatted?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is your emummc raw, or file based? SX puts them all in sxos/emunand/ and names them boot0.bin, boot1.bin, full.00.bin, full.01.bin, etc.

Nyx is supposed to move them and create emuMMC/emummc.ini.

If raw, sector =0x2. If files, sector=0x0. nintendo_path=<whatever it should be>. You can point that to Emutendo. If Nyx already moved it, the new path is already in the .ini file. For example, my file based one got moved to path=emuMMC/SD00. Inside of SD00, there is a blank file called "file_based", and another folder called eMMC. This eMMC folder is where the nand files should be, named BOOT0, BOOT1, 00, 01, etc. This is also why you can't use the SAME emuMMC between sx and atmosphere/hekate at the same time. You would have to use your PC (and preferably a batch file or other appropriate script) to move and rename those files whenever you want to switch (again, you can point the .ini to Emutendo, and only worry about moving the eMMC files)

Oh, and remember the file "file_based"? If you're using a partition, there should be a path emuMMC/RAW1, that doesn't need an entry in the .ini. In that folder is a 4 byte file called "raw_based". Just create a blank file, open it in a hex editor, and add: 02 00 00 00.

At this point, you're looking at any other troubleshooting. Starting with out-dated software. Hekate is up to 5.5.4, with Nyx 1.0.1. Atmosphere is up to 0.18.0 (but has some cool commits under the hood if you build it yourself). Then, not knowing what you've installed, I'd say to grab BOTH the fusee and hekate packages from https://github.com/ITotalJustice/patches/releases, and put those on your card. At this point (freshly moving from sx to Atmosphere), I'll assume you haven't messed with themes or added ovlloader/tesla or any other modules with a boot2 flag. All of the above being good to go, try booting without a game card inserted.

Last edited by urherenow,

Amaymon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Are you using the latest version of Atmosphere and Hekate if applicable?

Yes i was at the time.
I just tested again today with the most recent versions of hekate and atmosphere . And was having the "Main BCT is improper" error message.

All i had to do was a clean up in the SxOS options like indicated on another thread in this forum and the issue was solved. Im now using Atmosphere and i've updated to 11.0.1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Shame it wasn't Facebook that paused them
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Fucking lame. Thread viewed 1000 times and only one reply that doesnt even answer what I asked.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.
    I mean. All I ask was for people to see if ONE, SINGLE website is working properly in edge. 1000 people see it but cant be bothered at all
    Ready to just leave this place anyway. The amount of shit talking and bullying behavior that goes unchecked is crazy. No where else do I see this shit towards me and others. Not even on reddit have I been talked to like I have here by other members
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I did read the last sentence in your post by the way. Maybe try changing the privacy settings in your browser to standard if that works.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I've also heard that Chromium-based browsers will stop working with ad-blockers.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Please dont go we need you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I really learned not to give a fuck what others do online it's helped ease my mind try it sometime.
    @SylverReZ That reply to you was when we werent on good terms. lol. I tried everything. Changing privacy settings etc.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Fuck Chromium. Firefox 4evar.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    (Firefox 4 now, anyway. Let's see if they pull some crap too.)
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Netscape ftw
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Funny enough went to download chrome Bing gave error installed Firefox fine
    +1
    Thing is , the videos work fine in the Edge Dev and Canary builds. But whatever the fix the made was, has never been piushed to Beta or Stable builds. Its been that way for as far back as I tested. Which was Edge 84. They are on 125 now.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Yeah, and I was in quite a mood at that time. I would consider choosing Firefox or Opera instead, been using Firefox for over 7 years now than Chrome.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Yeah, and I was in quite a mood at that time. I would consider choosing...