Gaming Issues downloading eShop games (Error 007-2913)

Jerret Douglass

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So a few days ago I updated my 3DS to the latest version (the MiiVerse update) and ever since then when I try downloading games off the eShop I get error code 007-2913. Basically what happens is when I try to download a game I have bought off the eShop (redownloading animal crossing) I am sent to the normal download screen. The screen does what it normally does, a chain of jewels are brought in from left to right and vice versa to show droplets of data being downloaded. After a few minutes the jewels will stop appearing and dropping. After the jewels stop appearing and dropping it will continue for a few minutes and that is when I get the error code. Does anyone know a fix? I have tried all the recommended stuff by Nintendo dealing with Wi-Fi channels, and router fire wall.

Even though I had a problem I did manage to download Animal Crossing but in a very tedious way. Instead of letting the download screen sit after the jewels stop appearing I click the Download Later button on the bottom screen. Then I go to the home screen and when the 3DS is in sleep mode the game will resume downloading...at least for a few minutes. I let it download for a few minutes and open the system back up to check the progress and see it is at 12%. I close the system again and an hour later I come back to it still being 12%, I know this is wrong I have 30mb/5mb internet. I turn off my 3DS and turn it back on and when I check my download it is 12%, so it's not glitch. I put my system back in sleep mode and 5 minutes later it is at 15%. So from 12% all the way to 100% I had to let my game download in sleep mode, wake it up, restart the system, put it back in sleep mode, and repeat until it was completely done. It was annoying but it worked.

Also I bought a cheap Virtual Console game and tried to download the Pokemon X update and neither of them could download either and I received the same error. If anyone knows a fix that'd be great.

PS: I googled and read every article about this error code and nothing worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@