Question Issues after swapping SD cards [SX]

Discussion in 'Switch - Backup Loaders & Modchips' started by KHANV1CT, Nov 7, 2019.

1. KHANV1CT
    OP

KHANV1CT GBAtemp Regular

May 22, 2013
    United States
    Yesterday switched over from 256GB(exFAT) to a new 512GB(FAT32) SD card. After splitting all my XCI's everything appears to work for the most part. However, I'm having an issue with Autoloader, it doesn't work at all. I thought it's because they were .xc0 but .xci doesn't work either. Before I switched over it worked perfectly. I tried updating it to latest v1.2 and it still doesn't work. This of course isn't a huge deal as all the games still load manually, but it was nice to have that feature before.

I also had trouble getting initially getting games to be recognized in SXOS. Before the switch I had games in sxos/games and the XCI's read fine. But after transferring everything, all I got was a message under Games saying to put XCI files in the root of the SD card. That's annoying because I like to have some sort of organization. Nowhere in the manual for SX does it say the folder structure that it looks for, unless I'm overlooking it.

2. KHANV1CT
    OP

KHANV1CT GBAtemp Regular

May 22, 2013
    United States
    Update: Okay so I deleted the 00FF0012656180FF folder from /sx os/titles and Autoloader now works.

I'm still wondering about the folder structure/directories that SX OS looks for so if anyone knows about that then let me know. Someone said on the TX forums that it looks in /sx os/games and clearly that used to work for me but for some reason it doesn't anymore.

Edit: It's all of a sudden working. I..don't know. Whatever

Last edited by KHANV1CT, Nov 8, 2019
  3. snoofly

snoofly GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 18, 2015
    United Kingdom
  4. KHANV1CT
    OP

KHANV1CT GBAtemp Regular

May 22, 2013
    United States
Quick Reply