Homebrew Emulation Issues about injected GC games

ExZardoz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
sorry if the answer to my problem is simple but I have explored the whole web but I have not found anything about it, the fact is this, after installing a game originally for the gamecube via injection provided by USBhelper, once the game it is started, the signal is transmitted only on the gamecube, and on my television there is only the no signal text, I don't really understand what the problem is due to and I don't know how to solve it, could you help me?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
signals transmited only to the gamecube? that makes no sence do you mean the gamepad?, if your tv doesnt recognize the signal is becuase your tv might be imcompatible with the signal like some ntsc tvs dont have compatibility with pal signals and the other way around also, and progressive can be like that too if your using progressive and your tv doesnt support 480p.

What region are you and the game you injected?

Last edited by pedro702,

ExZardoz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
signals transmited only to the gamecube? that makes no sence do you mean the gamepad?, if your tv doesnt recognize the signal is becuase your tv might be imcompatible with the signal like some ntsc tvs dont have compatibility with pal signals and the other way around also, and progressive can be like that too if your using progressive and your tv doesnt support 480p.

What region are you and the game you injected?
yea, sorry for the mistake, I meant gamepad, however the regions are both PAL, I don't understand what the problem is

Last edited by ExZardoz,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yea, sorry for the mistake, I meant gamepad, however the regions are both PAL, I don't understand what the problem is
make sure all your settings are off and auto except mecemu you probably are forcing a setting like progressive.

ExZardoz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
make sure all your settings are off and auto except mecemu you probably are forcing a setting like progressive.
sorry if I answer you now, even if what you wrote seemed strange to me, you maybe think I'm on an emulator instead of the console, anyway no, I checked and apparently I'm not forcing progressive scan

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
sorry if I answer you now, even if what you wrote seemed strange to me, you maybe think I'm on an emulator instead of the console, anyway no, I checked and apparently I'm not forcing progressive scan
LOL what? why would i think you are on an emulator... just take a picture of your nintendont settings...

ExZardoz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
LOL what? why would i think you are on an emulator... just take a picture of your nintendont settings...
Oh Sorry!, I misunderstood, here is the photo

Attachments

• 20220302_171853_HDR.jpg
    20220302_171853_HDR.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 25

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Oh Sorry!, I misunderstood, here is the photo
you are forcing video ntsc and progressive ... not all pal games are compatible with forced ntsc videomode or forced progressive.

Just do this put video on auto
width on auto
screen position on auto/0
force progressive to off.

if the game works then you can start forcing stuff back in to see when it stops working.

But yeah best compatibility is everything off or auto except mcemu

ExZardoz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
you are forcing video ntsc and progressive ... not all pal games are compatible with forced ntsc videomode or forced progressive.

Just do this put video on auto
width on auto
screen position on auto/0
force progressive to off.

if the game works then you can start forcing stuff back in to see when it stops working.

But yeah best compatibility is everything off or auto except mcemu
Hey, It worked, thank you very much!, I hadn't realized that the solution was simple

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China