Hardware Issue with left joycon after CFW

dimape

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi all. finally i decided to CFW my switch. At the end everything went well, I was able to install nsp games using goldleaf on atmosphere (i'm very glad i did it, it's awesome!).

But there's one problem. After i start a game, the connected left joycon is no longer recognized while in handheld mode. and it doesn't seem like a hardware problem, since the joycon works just fine while i'm navigating the switch menus and everything other than in game. While in game i can only use the left joycon when it's not connected to the console.

I tried searching for but could't find any case just like mine. there are cases in which the joycon stops working while in handheld mode, but not just in game, which is my case.

I CFW'ed my switch today. i'm using 8.1 switch firmware and the latest version of atmosphere.

baileyscream

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you have the left joycon connecter when you updater the ofw so that the joycons firmware was also updater

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

baileyscream

Trophies
XP
Country
Just the opposite. Make sure they are connected.
If i remenber correctly if you mod the right one (with the home button) as a fusee gelee home button jig then an update stopped you using the joycon detached untill you removed the mod.
Sounds like something simular is happening here so I'm checking you had them attached so can rule out that the joycons update

Reactions: dimape

dimape

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just the opposite. Make sure they are connected.
If i remenber correctly if you mod the right one (with the home button) as a fusee gelee home button jig then an update stopped you using the joycon detached untill you removed the mod.
Sounds like something simular is happening here so I'm checking you had them attached so can rule out that the joycons update

Yes you are correct, the issue was right the right joycon. I had a piece of tin foil in it and it was working as a detached joycon so the Left one had to be detached as well to play. After I removed the tin foil it works just fine! It is perfect now! I wonder why it took me this long to cfw. Thanks all for your help !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: