issue with gx 2.0

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Ame16787, Feb 3, 2011.

Feb 3, 2011

issue with gx 2.0 by Ame16787 at 11:03 PM (774 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Ame16787
    OP

Member Ame16787 GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    just updated to usb loader gx 2.0 and noticed there wasn't any info displayed regarding disk space (as in the previous). Later on i found the option for that in the config menu but as as i activated it i noticed i couldn't move the pointer as it would get stuck for a few secs then move again and then get stuck again. this issue keeps going on repeatedly and trying to exit the loader freezes the wii. Also i noticed the hd led going crazy. i'm clueless...................

2. Hielkenator

Member Hielkenator GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    Try using hermes cios. ( 222 )

If you have a FAT Drive, getting the free space enabled, will suffer performance on USB loader GX.

3. Kittymat

Member Kittymat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    That fault is a known issue with the latest release, the issue has been fixed in the later Beta versions. Turn it off for the time being and wait for another release version

4. madeirabhoy

Member madeirabhoy GBAtemp Fan

ive a few issues with it, though some of them might be my stupidity

1. i cant get the 'return to' option to work. before it was obvious what returning to usbloader gx, but when i click on it i get
    wimc
    uneo
    mpce
    ungf
    gbox
    erth
    hadp

now i know its not wiimc, mpce, gbox but...

2. also ive switched over to fat32. does that mean i cant use cios 222? i see the option 'boot/standard' which is 249 but when i click on it it brings up the keyboard allowing me for some reason to rename 249.

2. certain games dont work which used to, and work with cfgloader. the wifes favourite, daisy fuentes pilates is one of them.

5. Kittymat

Member Kittymat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    1) If you have a forwarder installed then it is uneo
    2) On fat32 you can use 222 if you want to or 249, 250 etc. You now have an option, delete the 249 on the keypad and put in 222, you can now put in any number from 200 - 259 (provided you have installed the cios of course)
    3)It is probably due to the video mode, change this to disc default (as it used to be and is now in later Beta's) It is currently System default

6. madeirabhoy

Member madeirabhoy GBAtemp Fan

cheers kittymat, excellent info. Thats such a bonkers way of choosing a cios, counter intuitive and also more long winded to change.