Issue loading SSBB with both cIOS 222 and 249

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by techboywii, Jul 6, 2012.

1. techboywii
    OP

Newcomer techboywii Member

Mexico
    So, I just followed a guide (I can't remember which) to make WiiSports Resort work. I had a legit disk for WSR and it wouldn't work. Now I got it to work, But now when I try to load SSBB from USB Loader GX, It just spits me back to the Wii Menu before even showing anything. Here is my syscheck:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

does anyone have any suggestions?

2. Fishaman P

Member Fishaman P Speedrunner

United States
    USB Loader GX is the issue. Use Configurable USB Loader (Main package and most recent DOL.)

Configurable USB Loader not only loads Brawl fine with cIOS222 v5 and the latest d2x, but it's also the official loader of Brawl Minus. It works beautifully for Brawl Plus, ProjectM, and BBrawl as well.

3. techboywii
    OP

Mexico
    Thanks for replying, but I just tried CFG and it still spits me out to the Wii Menu, also I had been playing for 2 weeks with no issues with USB Loader GX, then I installed a clean IOS36 & 38 for WiiSports Resort to work, but after that Brawl stopped working.

4. Hielkenator

Member Hielkenator GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    ...Who told you to do THAT? and btw this could'nt be related if you are loading via usb loaders.
    you most probably did something else or your backup got corrupted.

5. Hielkenator

Netherlands
    Assuming this ignorant, gx loads brawl perfectly also.

6. techboywii
    OP

Mexico
    Damn, it still kicks me out to the Wii menu, I also re-ripped it, it still kicks me out.

EDIT: Also, When I try to reinstall cIOS222 v4 With IOS38 merged with 37, it freezes completely.

EDIT2: If i try to install v5 with IOS38, it also freezes, I guess it's a problem with IOS38 and 37?

7. Hielkenator

Netherlands
    Why don;t you load it with ios 249?

do a fresh install of everything incl. your usb loader.
    Make sure your hardware is'nt faulty.

there are no more options for you , besides, this is'nt a problem game in terms of loading at all...

8. techboywii
    OP

Mexico
    I just re-hacked my wii with ModMii installing ALL new IOS'S and cIOS's, I tried Brawl again on a different HDD, no luck, I tried CFG, Wiiflow and GX, they all send me back to the Wii Menu, Also, Brawl is the ONLY GAME that has this problem. SMG2, Pikmin1 and 2, No More Heroes, etc. work perfectly, I tried to load Brawl with 222 and 249, No luck.

9. techboywii
    OP

Mexico
    I just figured it out, I deleted all of my GX config files and reinstalled all my games in my HDD and it worked again. That was weird. Thanks for all your help!