Issue booting SysNAND firmware with EmuNAND

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by UsujioTarako, May 10, 2017.

1. UsujioTarako
    OP

UsujioTarako Member

Newcomer
    Sep 4, 2015
    So recently I set up and EmuNAND which is currently on 11.4 but I have a SysNAND on 11.3 in luma there's an option to hold R to boot SysNAND firmware with the EmuNAND but when I do the system boots but there's no internet status/coins/time or date/battery percentage and every time I go to open something like Monster Hunter Double Cross or System Settings my console crashes forcing me to hard reboot.

Does anyone know how I could fix this or even why this is happening? I just wanted to use NTR Viewer for streaming.

2. PabloMK7

PabloMK7 Red Yoshi! ^ω^

Feb 21, 2014
    Spain
    Yoshi's Island
    Which luma version do you have? Update to latest luma, go to luma settings and enable exception handlers. Then post the information that appears on screens when it crashes.

3. CrimsonMaple

CrimsonMaple EXPLOSION!!~

May 2, 2016
    United States
    Hiding from the Axis Cult.
    The reason this happens is because of the Native Firm mismatch. It the homemenu doesnt exactly need 11.4 but it does call functions that are 11.4 exclusive. This causes apps to crash. People who didn't update firmware.bin on ReiNand v5.1 also experience this issue.

4. UsujioTarako
    OP

UsujioTarako Member

Newcomer
    Sep 4, 2015
    Is there any way around this?

5. CrimsonMaple

CrimsonMaple EXPLOSION!!~

May 2, 2016
    United States
    Hiding from the Axis Cult.
    No. You just have to use sysnand to stream.