Gaming ISO's not showing up on mem stick

mugge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hiya

I have an odd problem with some games now showing up on the mem stick.

One of them is Daxter (EU version but tried US version as well with no luck), is there something that needs to be pacthed in certain games and is there a list somewhere on what do be done?

I'm running on Gen-B (just updated from m33 but it wasn't working on that either)

Hope someone can help a n00b
smile.gif

Th3_r0cK

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is it just that ISO in general? Cause I do have a problem where none of my ISO's will show up (nor my saved data for that matter). What I do is hit select to bring up the recovery menu, then I go into Saved Data Utility, then I go into Memory Stick. All my ISOs and saved data will show up at this point. I'm not sure why it does this but I was assuming it was just my memory stick.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this problem before and it was due to the naming. It's either using symbols taht the PSP don't like or the name is simply too long. Just rename the iso to something very simple and it should work. If it's something like Metal*Gear*Solid [Release Group].iso ,just change it to Metal Gear Solid.iso and etc.

mugge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No, it's several iso's that does this (but it's not like it's the entire mem stick that just shows blank, only the game(s) that I have problems with), one of them works after converting to cso, but the one mentioned doesn't, in fact it's compressed to a very very small size that just doesn't make sense.

I have no idea what is causing this but it's a little annoying that there's so many of the older games that just won't show up.

I tried renaming to something like just b.iso but that doesn't help
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la