Hacking Iso loader game compatibility list..

NeoGenesis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well i guess you can't delete a post huh?
gotta write something

There once was a man named Waninko
some thiought that he made a big stinko
but in truth to be told
he had given us gold
so, respects, cheers to you with a Winko
wink.gif

srry for the name edid Waninkoko, i hope you don't mind
smile.gif

Daewa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
[Game name:] Wario Land The Shake Dimension

[Console Region.NTSC/PAL:] Pal 3.3E
[Game Region.NTSC/PAL:] PAL
[What cables was you using, Av cables, Hd cables, etc..:] RGB
[How well did it work:] Perfect, but: black screen after completing the first level/tutorial (Home menu still works), a save would solve the problem I guess
[What kind of issues happened when you used it?..:] INTRO VERY SLOW
[What type of discs did you use?:] VERBATIM DVD+R
[If you know what type of cd burner you have then please put it here:] NEC ND-3550A 1.Y4

Daewa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm on my 22nd stars on Super Mario Galaxy, sometimes, in some levels, artefacts occur then... freeze
frown.gif

It happens to me in the mansion where you save Luigi (2nd star), and in the beach with those pinguins (1st star).

Don't know if I have to write this on the wiki, anyone got this too?

mxk1000

Trophies
XP
Country
[Game name:] Wario Land Mario and Sonic at the Olympics

Console Region.NTSC/PAL:] Pal 3.3E
[Game Region.NTSC/PAL:] PAL
[What cables was you using, Av cables, Hd cables, etc..:] RGB
[How well did it work:] Burn process hung at 95% disk did not complete.
[What kind of issues happened when you used it?..:]
[What type of discs did you use?:] whitetop DVD-R (unknown manufacturer
[If you know what type of cd burner you have then please put it here:] toshiba[/color][/color]

other games that i have working
Star wars force unleashed
sports island
big beach sports
soul caliber legends
pdc darts
boom blox
balloon pop
ford off road
classic british racing
paper mario

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
sess said:
FGOD said:
anyone tried bust a move and Luxor? (i wanne try but i have to wait untill i get my wii back from nintendo from repair (banner brick)
Tried Bust A Move on NTSC 3.3U, works fine, except its load time isn't really good (~10 secs).

QUOTE(Grav @ Sep 23 2008, 03:23 PM) Does Warioland Shake It (USA) work with it?

Anyone tried this yet? :/

i don't mind, as long as it works
smile.gif
thx a lot
smile.gif

Meowayne

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Game: De Blob
Region: PAL
Wii: PAL, 3.3E
TV: PAL/NTSC LCD-TV
Cable: Component
Performance: Runs perfectly! The main menu is a little slow, but loading times are very short (which is good, because there are quite a few of them), even the FMV work well. Saving works.
Bugs: None! Played the game for almost two hours and encountered no bugs or problems. Very rarely, a bunch of textures get loaded very late when you approach them.
Disc: Verbatim DVD+R DL
Burn process: Burned at 2.4x with Nero 8, booktyped to DVD-ROM
Burner: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T20N (notebook burner)

Yay for De Blob. It's also a really, really cool game, I recommend it.

madri1

Trophies
Website
www.wii-info.fr
XP
Country
France
Daewa said:
I'm on my 22nd stars on Super Mario Galaxy, sometimes, in some levels, artefacts occur then... freeze
frown.gif

It happens to me in the mansion where you save Luigi (2nd star), and in the beach with those pinguins (1st star).

Don't know if I have to write this on the wiki, anyone got this too?
i can't pass thru the first video after the begining (it freeze when coming in the town), what did you do to get that working

Meowayne

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
HaloBenish said:
I definetly need new media, the FMVs in de Blob are gerky and sound pops in and out.
To a certain extent, this is normal. The images run a little too slow, and every 10 seconds or so the sound stops for a bit to let the image catch up. But compared to FMV in other games, it's really good and smooth with de Blob.

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Meowayne said:
HaloBenish said:
I definetly need new media, the FMVs in de Blob are gerky and sound pops in and out.
To a certain extent, this is normal. The images run a little too slow, and every 10 seconds or so the sound stops for a bit to let the image catch up. But compared to FMV in other games, it's really good and smooth with de Blob.
Yea, but it's unwatchable on mine, also Guitar Hero doesn't work on my media because it reads the note charts too slow. I'll be getting some Verbatim DVD-Rs today after school.

Meowayne

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
HaloBenish said:
Yea, but it's unwatchable on mine
Yea, then you really should try different media. I use verbatim DVD+R DLs and NERO8 (bero sets booktype to DVD-R automatically) and burn at the lowest possible speed. This has worked very well so far.

yayer24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've read through this thread fully and have encountered an issue I don't see covered. Same issue with both Metroid Prime 3 (NTSC) and Boom Blox (PAL) running on my NTSC Wii with component cables.

Metroid was burned With Imgburn using DVR-R book type at 4x on an LG burner using Ridata media after being patched with backup-creator. Game seems to load just fine with the backup loader, at least as far as audio is concerned. The audio is fine and the Wiimote even works, as you can feel rumble feedback and audio feedback as you scroll over icons/menu items. Menu items can also me selected. However, the screen is entirely black and I cannot see what it is that I'm selecting. Is this the "grey screen" that's been referred to in the past? It doesn't appear grey to me, appears to be getting no video signal at all. At any rate, I was hoping for some helpful feedback.

I'm not sure whether my TV is the issue or not. I have: Panasonic TH-50PX75U

Boom Blox loads the same as Metroid. No video, but audio is working fine. I patched it with WiiFrii then Brickblocker before using backup-creator and burning Ridata media at 2x on same LG burner.

TIA

Razor29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
has anyone tried the ntsc vortex wario shake it on an ntsc wii to see if it works

i saw reports only about the ntsc-j and pal versions

zsakul2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I AM SORRY! I noticed that maschell decided to leave it up to y'all to add them so i have to go through the last 10 pages and add every fucking game! -,- this is one of the many reasons i didn't want a wiki!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker. +1