Hacking .iso help

specter7693

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant get my games to play on my flash drive. i can back my cd's up on to my flash drive and it will play them with outa problem i can then take the iso that my wii made and put it on my computer and burn it to a disc and it works. but the games i down load off line weather i put them on my flash drive or burn them to a disc i get a blue screen saying err-002 can some one help me please?

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Error 002 will only pop up on old or outdated loaders. Most USB loaders either enable the error_002 fix by default or have a setting to turn it on.

What USB/backup loader are you using? Perhaps we can get you some further instructions for that program or point you to a newer one

specter7693

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry it took me soo long to get back to you iv been soo busy lately im using usb loader v 1.1 can some one please try to find me a newer verstion so i can get past the #002 erro thankyou

specter7693

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i got past the blue screen i found a loader that works http://www.megaupload.com/?d=839OQ150 and i turned on the oo2 fix but now when i got to load the game it gives me the black screen saying an err has occurred please refer to your wii manual eject the disc or some thing like that.. its a screen my wii usually gives me when my games a scratched.. can some one please help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: you are a product of my imagination