Gaming Is Usenet any better than torrents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Everyone that is arguing that private trackers are just as good are forgetting about having to seed back 1:1. Meaning your internet connection is compromised for a lot longer than with usenet.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thebobevil said:
As I have said, the better private trackers allow you to pay a VIP premium every year, and that means you do not have to seed back anything.

That makes it the same as Usenet. A pay download service! Ha what an awful argument
tongue.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hit said:
Heran Bago said:
Downloading copyrighted content is illegal no matter how you do it. Even if there is no copyright law in the Netherlands, I believe even your country has signed UN treaties on international copyright.

You are going to have to back up your claims with a legal source because piracy is piracy.
Às far as I know we can legally download copyright content, But you can't upload copyright content Therefor Torrents Kazaa and these apps are illegal and Usenet is legal here
That is not the case for software though. Yes, we can legally download copyrighted music and yes, we can legally download copyrighted movies but downloading software (also meaning games) is illegal!

Of course, uploading is illegal in all cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: @xdquerty im 16