Hacking Is this the right decision?

Profit22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, I would like to say that I am new to the flash cart world but have been doing quite a bit of research lately. This site is fantastic and you guys really provide a lot of useful and helpful information.
Here's the issue. I recently purchased 2 authentic R4 carts. After seeing all of the posts about the cart and its support going downhill I contacted the seller to arrange a return since I have not used the carts yet. I have decided to now purchase a Cyclo and an Edge cart (the edge is for my 6 year old daughter who does not need the extra features). The lack of updates for the R4 have really concerned me. Do you guys think this is a good choice? Any recommendations?

Thanks

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Although I have an R4, It was a good choice to send them back, although if your 6 year old daughter doesnt need any features the R4 would have been good.. At least you have 2 new and fairly "hip" flashcarts that get updated quite often.. Good choice and Welcome to Gbatemp..
smile.gif

Profit22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks.

QUOTE said:
Although I have an R4, It was a good choice to send them back, although if your 6 year old daughter doesnt need any features the R4 would have been good.

Yes I thought about that but the lack of updates creating a situation where newer games may not play really changed my mind..
By the way it looks like Dealwoot is the best place for the Cyclo and Dealextreme for the Edge. Would you agree?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back