Is this the right decision?

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Profit22, Aug 19, 2008.

Aug 19, 2008
  1. Profit22
    OP

Newcomer Profit22 Newbie

United States
    First off, I would like to say that I am new to the flash cart world but have been doing quite a bit of research lately. This site is fantastic and you guys really provide a lot of useful and helpful information.
    Here's the issue. I recently purchased 2 authentic R4 carts. After seeing all of the posts about the cart and its support going downhill I contacted the seller to arrange a return since I have not used the carts yet. I have decided to now purchase a Cyclo and an Edge cart (the edge is for my 6 year old daughter who does not need the extra features). The lack of updates for the R4 have really concerned me. Do you guys think this is a good choice? Any recommendations?

Thanks

2. Curley5959

Member Curley5959 CCC Member!

Australia
    Although I have an R4, It was a good choice to send them back, although if your 6 year old daughter doesnt need any features the R4 would have been good.. At least you have 2 new and fairly "hip" flashcarts that get updated quite often.. Good choice and Welcome to Gbatemp.. [​IMG]

3. Profit22
    OP

Newcomer Profit22 Newbie

United States
    Thanks.

Yes I thought about that but the lack of updates creating a situation where newer games may not play really changed my mind..
    By the way it looks like Dealwoot is the best place for the Cyclo and Dealextreme for the Edge. Would you agree?

4. Curley5959

Member Curley5959 CCC Member!

Australia
    Not sure.. Dont look to much but if you think they are, They probably are.. [​IMG]

5. shakirmoledina

Member shakirmoledina Legend

Tanzania
    good decision and the choices u made are good too