Is this reseller reliable?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Nikolay, Mar 19, 2010.

Mar 19, 2010

Is this reseller reliable? by Nikolay at 11:39 PM (751 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Nikolay
    OP

Member Nikolay GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Does anyone have past experience with www.0shippingzone.com? I've read several posts saying that they're good. How fast is the shipping? I'm thinking about buying an Acekard 2i from them. By the way, I'm new. Hello everyone [​IMG]

Edit: Decided not to go with them but am considering leetmod.

2. snico1995

Member snico1995 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    just bought a 2i from gamekool, they have it really cheap, i just hope its legit lol someone said it was, shipping might be slow also, idk if they are in the us or not

3. heyyouguys

Member heyyouguys GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I have bought quite a few (6 total) cards from 0shippingzone. They are legit! Just received another legit AK2i from them two days ago for my daughters friend for a b-day present. They are the sole sponser at scdev.org if that means anything to you (many members at scdev are members here as well). Their customer service is great! (and you get a free extendable stylus as well, but make sure you choose it at the bottom when ordering.).

Wherever you buy from, make sure they have reliable customer service, Dealextreme is slightly cheaper but way crappy customer service.

My two cents.