Hacking Is this like a A9lh brick? Can it be fixed?

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pressed start, im in emunand 10.7.0-32U also anyway I can tell besides the fbi in homescreen?

stupid me realized I want to now switch sdcards from the 2ds thats on rx-e 10.1(late to the party, found out rxtools is dead). Do I just copy everything over? Should I do a system transfer first or after?
Transfer your EmuNand to your SysNand :)

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luma options is Select on boot.
You want to autoboot SysNAND, Boot EmuNAND with SysNAND FIRM when holding R, and most people want the GBA boot screen (not sure why?).

Also, I'll be putting up a tutorial on this and how to get FBI (which will let you install unsigned programs) up and running either later today or tomorrow, so I'll post back in here when I do.

Last edited by bahamut920,

SleepingGuru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luma options is Select on boot.
You want to autoboot SysNAND, Boot EmuNAND with SysNAND FIRM when holding R, and most people want the GBA boot screen (not sure why?).

Also, I'll be putting up a tutorial on this and how to get FBI (which will let you install unsigned programs) up and running either later today or tomorrow, so I'll post back in here when I do.

thank you, I check the options, and the show in settings im normally booting in sys, holding l not working for me, also safe to update the synand for the transfer?

Last edited by SleepingGuru,

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as you're running Luma or some other CFW that protects the area of the firmware necessary for a9lh from being overwritten by the update, which you should if your 3DS boots correctly.

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
Trophies
XP
Country
Very nice :D I won a Japanese 3ds XL on Ebay a few days ago for £101 (inc postage), when I got it, I found out it had a9lh installed with a 32gb SD card, so I put it back on Ebay and sold it for £156 (inc postage) to some dude in Spain :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...