Hacking Homebrew Can i fix my 3ds?

RaymondDecker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have had a hacked nintendo 2ds xl and I was messing around in godmode9 and was doing stuff with home menu cia. Now when I try to start up the console I get the error in the picture below. I can still boot into godmode9 and luma 3ds config. Am I bricked? If not how can I fix this
20230701_183023.jpg

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Am I bricked?
Ugh, people throw around that word so much that it's lost all meaning. A brick is something that sits around completely unresponsive! How can you possibly call something a "brick" if you can still boot into luma config and godmode9?!

Maybe but would I lose all of my hacked stuff
Even if you did, wouldn't that be preferable compared to never being able to boot again..?

A CTRTransfer would probably be a good idea, but it would also indeed be helpful to provide some more details regarding exactly what you were trying to accomplish.
https://3ds.hacks.guide/ctrtransfer.html

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was fucking around with the homemenu cia installing it and stuff
Well, that doesn't tell us anything that we didn't already know.
Try using the Recovery Mode to reinstall the firmware. Turn on the console while you press the following buttons: A+R+L+Up(DPad).
If that doesn't work, come back to check how you could retrieve your saves or something, before the CTRTransfer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto