Hacking Is this JR-Programmer v2 real?

M1ghty_boy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
getting ready to rgh 1.2 my jasper v1 and just need to get a jr-programmer v2 and I found this one fairly cheap on aliexpress, it is real/the correct one?
1piece-LOT-JR-Programmer-V2-Reader-programmer-reader-board-100-NEW-Original-In-stock.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

M1ghty_boy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
main reason for asking is because the packaging looks out of place compared to the coolrunner packaging and everythign else, and someone (I think dinohscene) mentioned in a different thread that knockoff chips can kill consoles. On that topic, what are the risks if my coolrunner is a knockoff? how can I tell? if the risk is too high then I don't mind buying a matrix and using that instead

Last edited by M1ghty_boy,

M1ghty_boy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Shouldn't kill your console, worst that can happen is you leaving the wires attached and killing the flasher whilst booting the 360 up.
ok nice. I'm guessing the same goes for glitch chips then, so judging by that I'm assuming I shouldn't have the programmer plugged in while I'm booting. thats 100% the kinda thing that I would do so thanks for the warning lmao

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Don't make Barbie put a cigarette out on your nipples!