Hacking Is this bricked???

bazross1969

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi i have a black screen when i boot up and a message saying system files are corrupt is this a brick i removed iso 60 by mistake
Regards baz

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why do people keep deleting IOS60 ? It's just like saying "go ahead jump in front of a train, it won't hurt you. Trust me".

bazross1969

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had installed all the stuff HB ect ect and deleated iso 60 by mistake (idiot) and got that screen no matter what i did I did have preloader in though so i just run the safe 4.1 update that is floating around and hey presto back to normal 100%
Baz

bazross1969

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I didnt use preloader just the HB channel i was still able to access run the safe 4.1 update and all went right ?

bazross1969

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dont know , after i realized what i had done i reinstalled iso 60 but every time i booted up i got the black screen and message so i got into th hb channel and run the update and it brought it back .I dont know why it just may help some peeps with the same problem maybe it needs the guys higher up to look into it .
baz

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
bazross1969 said:
I didnt use preloader just the HB channel i was still able to access run the safe 4.1 update and all went right ?

But in order to get to HBC you must have booted up preloader IMHO.

carnbyds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi there,

I installed Cioscorp 3.1 on my already modified wii 3.2u.
Now i cant seem to get into wii channel.
I have preloader installed and can access the homebrew channel but not the system menu.
When i access the system menu it says system files are corrupted.
What do i do?

Thanks and please help.

bazross1969

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thats what I got so i run the safe 4.1 update and it brought it back for me do you have the update ?
also run it from you hb channel
let me know if this works

bazross1969

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
snikerz said:
If you remove IOS60, NO ERROR MESSAGE APPEARS. You certainly didn't remove ios60, or at least you weren't using >=4.0.
WHAT???? I was on 4.1 and i UNINSTALLED IOS 60 then got the error message system files corrupted with a black screen YES I REMOVED ios 60 without question....!

snikerz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lesotho
bazross1969 said:
WHAT???? I was on 4.1 and i UNINSTALLED IOS 60 then got the error message system files corrupted with a black screen YES I REMOVED ios 60 without question....!
And what IOS would that error message run off?

EtherealX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These threads make me chuckle. How did you load HBC? If you loaded through Preloader, then you surely didn't do what you think you did.

For the person who installed cioscorp, can access Preloader but can't get to your system menu, try reinstalling Preloader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up