Hacking Is this bricked???

oops_ur_dead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The threads where someone deletes IOS60 are the best. You just cant help but to laugh at them.
Anyway, you didnt delete IOS60. If you did then no error message would come up.

bazross1969

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Right if you install ios 60 and it installs and says success you have installed it right
Then you uninstall ios60 and it then proceeds to uninstall a comes back uninstalled success to me means ive uninstalled ios60 I UNINSTALLED IT DONT TELL ME I DIDNT COZ I DID WITHOUT QUESTION I put this post up to try and help out thinkin i may have stumbled across something and all i get is you didnt you havent cant possably !why dont you go and try it and pull your heads out im tellin you i updated to 4.1 i installd bootmii hb preloader and patched ios60 then i uninstalled ios60 and got the error i reinstalled it and run the 4.1 safe update that got it back to health
Can some one who really knows about this stuff comment and then close this thread !

bazross1969

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No Mate i got to it through preloader didnt use bootmii at all i installed,then uninstalled then re installed through wad manager1.4 i uninstalled it then went into system menu through preloader and got the message i switched off my wii booted it up into preloader went back into system menu same thing back to preloader and hb channel reinstalled ios60 through wad manager and still got the files corrupt the back to hb and run the safe 4.1 update bingo working i dont know how why or what

oops_ur_dead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only way that could be remotely possible is if you didnt have 4.0 or 4.1 beforehand. CLEARLY you didnt uninstall IOS60 because if you did then you wouldnt have been able to get to PreLoader and the screen would just be blank. The system files corrupt message is because you installed IOS60 again, and PreLoader needs to patch something in IOS60 to make it work. If it isnt patched then you get that error. Thats easily explained, but once again, unless you were not on 4.0 or 4.1 then you did NOT uninstall IOS60.

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
From what i understand, he first removed IOS60, then reinstalled it immediately (when he realized he'd removed it). Not just removed it (black screen brick if he did that). This would explain how the error came up even though he "removed IOS60".

The system files corrupt was likely caused by the typical "Install preloader then patch/reinstall IOS". The 4.1 update worked because it reinstalled system menu and removed Preloader...he could have probably just reinstalled preloader to fix the error.

bazross1969

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oops_ur_dead said:
The only way that could be remotely possible is if you didnt have 4.0 or 4.1 beforehand. CLEARLY you didnt uninstall IOS60 because if you did then you wouldnt have been able to get to PreLoader and the screen would just be blank. The system files corrupt message is because you installed IOS60 again, and PreLoader needs to patch something in IOS60 to make it work. If it isnt patched then you get that error. Thats easily explained, but once again, unless you were not on 4.0 or 4.1 then you did NOT uninstall IOS60.
Clearly you dont know as much about this stuff as you think you do the wii was new out the box on 3.4 it connected to the nintendo servers and updated to 4.1 BEFORE I EVEN STARTED TO SOFT MOD IT your refusal to listen and spout off on what you can and cannot do is contemptable im not some tard i know exactly what ive done and soft modded in excess of 60-70 wiis
for people without problems without an open mind we would all see the world as flat and consulting witch doctors go try it then come back and tell me it cannot be done coz it did exactly that
Maybe you shoul get a job with Nintendo as you know such a great deal about the wii maybe they could benifit from you great wisdom!

oops_ur_dead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay well then you didnt uninstall IOS60 unless you installed it right after. If you've modded in excess of 60-70 Wiis then how come you dont know such basic shit. Either you're bullshitting or you've got 60-70 unhappy customers with shiny white bricks. I have an open mind, just not to idiotic propositions. What you did is DELETED the Wii's operating system. Even if you had PreLoader it is IMPOSSIBLE to fix that. Now, I suggest you get your head out of your ass and stop pretending that you know what you're talking about.

bazross1969

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive modded ALL the Wiis with the TP hack and downgraded them to 3.2 this is the first wii ive done upto 4.1 i dont pretend to know at all you prick thats why i asked in fact last week i asked another question and was told by another one of the pricks on here that 4.1 was unhackable this place has a lot of good guys on but it also has a lot of self important pricks here to who need to get there heads from up there own asses and have an open mind. ive told you EXACTLY what I did and your telling me I didnt! fine it dont matter to me the wii works perfect AFTER I SCREWED IT UP and then got it right or maybe i didnt maybe its all a dream and the word is flat why the hell would i say and post up about it ive much better things to use my time on. go try it and see what happens I dont know a great deal about hacking but I do know what ive done and how i fixed it and it worked, untill you actually try it out dont comment or at least dont condem it as crap untill you are 100% sure and you cant be untill you have give it a try and that is the last im going to say on the subject !!!

oops_ur_dead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, sir. I have BootMii installed as boot2. Im gonna go delete IOS60 (I have 4.1) and then Ill get back to you with the results. But Ill say this one more time: You DID NOT uninstall IOS60 or your Wii would have benn blackscreen bricked.
Also, punctuation makes a post that much readable.

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bazross1969 said:
Ive modded ALL the Wiis with the TP hack and downgraded them to 3.2 this is the first wii ive done upto 4.1 i dont pretend to know at all you prick thats why i asked in fact last week i asked another question and was told by another one of the pricks on here that 4.1 was unhackable this place has a lot of good guys on but it also has a lot of self important pricks here to who need to get there heads from up there own asses and have an open mind. ive told you EXACTLY what I did and your telling me I didnt! fine it dont matter to me the wii works perfect AFTER I SCREWED IT UP and then got it right or maybe i didnt maybe its all a dream and the word is flat why the hell would i say and post up about it ive much better things to use my time on. go try it and see what happens I dont know a great deal about hacking but I do know what ive done and how i fixed it and it worked, untill you actually try it out dont comment or at least dont condem it as crap untill you are 100% sure and you cant be untill you have give it a try and that is the last im going to say on the subject !!!

Telling people to go try deleting IOS60 with only preloader and no boot2 bootmii is THE most retarded thing you could possibly tell someone to do. Deleting IOS60 kills both your system menu AND preloader as they both run off of it. If you had a boot2 install of bootmii then you would still be able to access that at least and possibly the HBC from that if it was running off of a different IOS like IOS55 or something.

If someone told you 4.1 was unhackable, they were a either a dumbass or just being a sarcastic jerk to you.

If you deleted IOS60 and immediately reinstalled it before rebooting the system or something then that would not have broken anything but you would still get a system menu corrupt message and would need to either reinstall preloader or reinstall your system menu. Just saying that if you REALLY did delete IOS60, and then used preloader to do anything from that point, then that is the only logical explanation for what actually happened. It's also possible that you may have misread something somewhere along the line or actually used boot2 bootmii to load the HBC (highly likely to not be the case with a new wii).

If you really did delete IOS60, turn off your system, turn it back on, access preloader still somehow, launched the HBC from it and reinstalled IOS60 and the system menu wad it would not make any sense at all, and you got VERY lucky, and had a special circumstance somehow, and it does not mean that is all of a sudden OK for people to delete IOS60 now without boot2 bootmii because in any normal case, you would be fucked.

madtamski

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This thread is killing my braincells lol

Please everyone DO NOT delete any IOS's EVER!

@The original topic poster...you need to step by step say what you did and state EXACTLY which brick prevention hacks you had installed (Bootmii, Preloader etc)

By step by step I mean:

1. Blah Blah
2. Blah de Blah
3. Blah de fucking Blah Blah
10. and now my system works again

bazross1969

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nabster92 said:
bazross1969 said:

Telling people to go try deleting IOS60 with only preloader and no boot2 bootmii is THE most retarded thing you could possibly tell someone to do. Deleting IOS60 kills both your system menu AND preloader as they both run off of it. If you had a boot2 install of bootmii then you would still be able to access that at least and possibly the HBC from that if it was running off of a different IOS like IOS55 or something.

If someone told you 4.1 was unhackable, they were a either a dumbass or just being a sarcastic jerk to you.

If you deleted IOS60 and immediately reinstalled it before rebooting the system or something then that would not have broken anything but you would still get a system menu corrupt message and would need to either reinstall preloader or reinstall your system menu. Just saying that if you REALLY did delete IOS60, and then used preloader to do anything from that point, then that is the only logical explanation for what actually happened. It's also possible that you may have misread something somewhere along the line or actually used boot2 bootmii to load the HBC (highly likely to not be the case with a new wii).

If you really did delete IOS60, turn off your system, turn it back on, access preloader still somehow, launched the HBC from it and reinstalled IOS60 and the system menu wad it would not make any sense at all, and you got VERY lucky, and had a special circumstance somehow, and it does not mean that is all of a sudden OK for people to delete IOS60 now without boot2 bootmii because in any normal case, you would be fucked.
I didnt tell anybody to deleat anything read the op
(If you deleted IOS60 and immediately reinstalled it before rebooting the system or something then that would not have broken anything but you would still get a system menu corrupt message and would need to either reinstall preloader or reinstall your system menu. Just saying that if you REALLY did delete IOS60, and then used preloader to do anything from that point, then that is the only logical explanation for what actually happened.)
That makes sense and didnt understand why i got it back now i do thanks to dogeggs for takin the time to explain what and why as for me bein an idiot oops ur dead no im not if you had taken the time to discuss and explain instead of being a conceited prick YOU wouldnt be fixing your wii now in fact in one of the posts i SAID i reinstalled the ios as soon as i realised what id done!
HEY GUYS DONT REMOVE ios60 sorry for the missunderstanding
Baz

r9delta

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smash_brew said:
This has been said time and time again. Never delete an ios. never. Just don't do it. Period.

Actually please do. I love it every time when some moron bricks their own wii.

EtherealX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This was amusing. Very cryptic to understand such poor grammar and punctuation, though. So this entire thread was about the classic preloader IOS60 error from someone who doesn't know what google is? Shit, read any softmod guide in these very forums and it mentions the error. You're destined to get it from installing cios over 60 or being a moron -- its nothing major.

To the OP, all you had to do was reinstall Preloader, period.

bazross1969

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bazross1969 said:
Dont know , after i realized what i had done i reinstalled iso 60 but every time i booted up i got the black screen and message so i got into th hb channel and run the update and it brought it back .I dont know why it just may help some peeps with the same problem maybe it needs the guys higher up to look into it .
baz
FUCKING PRICK READ the posts I SAID I REINSTALLED ISO first page DICK HEAD and to prove me wrong you fucked your wii BRIGHT very BRIGHT your parents must be proud of you.
As for the poor grammer and punctuation I cant be fucked spelling right if you dont read the post proper. For all the people who help and listen THANKS for the rest of you pricks you are what I call DOGWANKERS think about it you will see im not far off the mark

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: