is this a good trade

jamespoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
PSP GO Only Taken Out Of The Box To Check If Everything Is There and has been turned on to see if working For My near New 30Gb Zune that cost me $200 and i only used once and then just keep it in its case and not used

324atk

GBATemp's Personal Chocobo Breeder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally I would go for it. Can't play (good) games on a Zune AFAIK and you can still have an mp3 player on the PSP. Plus homebrew and cfw makes it quite a versatile gaming system.

jamespoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
how much does a psp go cost

he is selling it for 170NZD and he said its only been powered on then he put back in box because he already had one and he won this from a radio comp

and it comes with

Charger
USB Cable
512Mb Memory Stick
Carry case
4 Games (Ratchet and clank size matters, Transfomers the game, Aliens vs Predatos- Requiem, Sims two castaway)
1 Movie ( Anacondas- the hunt for the blood orchid)

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
If the Zune cost you $200 and is in near mint condition, remember, just $50 more than that could get you a PSVita... just saying. Might as well sell it, then pay the difference for the Vita.

OSpencerO

Trophies
From Nashville, Tennessee In Knoxville, Tennessee
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In my opinion, The real question is if you would use the PSP Go or would it just sit in its box/case too.
If you won't use the PSP Go you could try to trade your Zune for something else you want or need that you would actually use..

It is very unlikely that you would ever be able to sell a used Zune 30GB for anywhere near $200 you would be very lucky to get $100.

With that said...

If it was me, I would make that trade because you can do a lot more with the PSP Go than you can with the Zune.
Also, I collect videogame systems, I don't have a PSP Go & would use the PSP Go more than I would a Zune.

Spencer

:yaypsp:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*