??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
never used an ADATA before, but I've never heard anything bad about them either

on amazon you can find a genuine kingston 16GB class4 for about $25.

as for your last question, it really depends on what games you have. my kid's 16GB has about 200 games, but my 16Gb can only hold a little over 100 because I have mostly RPG.

Glacies

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you link me to that Kingston card? Take note that I live in Canada, so it might not be available on Amazon.ca.

Also, which would you recommend when it comes to these cards:

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Productcompar...5^20-208-475-TS

The main thing that I'm worried about is class speed. Will a class 4 be too slow? Is a class 6 that much better? If the cards in the link I posted are fine, then I have no problem paying a little extra money for class 6. However, if they aren't good/reliable (most people seem to say that Kingston is the best), then I can check out the class 4 Kingston cards.

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
My best and fastest card I own is a 16gb class 2 Sandisk. I have owned over 20 different class and brand name cards.

That class speed rating is about minimum writing speed which isn't that important for use in flashcards. That would only matter in the amount of time It would take to transfer over files to the card.

What is important is reading speed to prevent slow down's/lag while playing roms or watching a movie. Problem is the reading speed of cards is not told on the card or package.

I never owned an ADATA card though but I have heard they work well but long term reliability is bad.

Here's more detail on the subject from the past.

http://ask.gbatemp.net/1976/what-class-mic...ak2i#answer6317

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.