Is this a good Hori screen protector?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Chris_Skylock, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Chris_Skylock
    OP

Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 26, 2008
    Philippines
  2. nagareboshi

nagareboshi GBAtemp Regular

Jan 10, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    Yes, those are legit ones since it's on the official English website of Hori.
    True, there are many Hori fakes out there.

Are they really that good? I tried a few screen protectors and they were never scratch resistant. Not at all. I guess Hori protectors also do not completely solve this problem but I hope they're better.

3. Chris_Skylock
    OP

Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 26, 2008
    Philippines
    I currently have a japanese brand dsi protectors and i dont have a serious scratch. I think it's the same quality as the HORI ones. It's only Php200 (PHP49=US$1) so they're cheap. Most Php 200 protectors here are fakes but I got a sweet deal.

Why change it when you have a working one currently, right?

My Hori one with stylus is glued together by a bister plastic and a hard bond paper. It has supposed to be a instruction manual, which is new to me for protectors since the one I bought dont have instructions. Perhaps this is a USA-only-Hori ones, I believe.

I didnt expect they will buy me a Hori-branded, Im expecting an ARSENAL GAMING brand or something from the US but since it's a DSi, maybe I will get something else.

Wow at the price tag. It's a US$10 dollar one plus tax. wow. I cant afford something like that.

this is a picture to my newest collection of july 2009

[​IMG]

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb215/p...21072009178.jpg