Hacking Is there Wii ISO trimmer?

karbrino

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems that those ISO are 4.7GB or 7.92GB and I only have 4GB SHDC. Is there a trimmer for it? (I got "trimmer" from DS Hack scene)

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Games are "scrubbed" when placed in a WBFS partition (the thing all SD and USB loaders use). When you place a game in this partition, it will scrub and shrink your ISO's size. (When you extract the ISO from the SD to your computer, it will reinflate to 4.38 GB.) The resulting size will vary with each game, though.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think ACME makes a sdhc- shoe horn to help you cram those games on there. Or I think they sold a sdhc card stretcher but it was only available on their website. While it doesn't actually stretch the sdhc card, it works by physically painting the inside of the sdhc card white and the outside of the card dark colors. This illusion is enough to trick the iso into thinking that it is actually bigger than it really is inside the card.

Just make sure you use a sdhc stretcher and not a regular sd stretcher as the stretcher for the regular sd cards uses a latex-based paint and the sdhc is prone to latex allergies.

Reactions: SuzieJoeBob

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
giantpune said:
I think ACME makes a sdhc- shoe horn to help you cram those games on there. Or I think they sold a sdhc card stretcher but it was only available on their website. While it doesn't actually stretch the sdhc card, it works by physically painting the inside of the sdhc card white and the outside of the card dark colors. This illusion is enough to trick the iso into thinking that it is actually bigger than it really is inside the card.

Just make sure you use a sdhc stretcher and not a regular sd stretcher as the stretcher for the regular sd cards uses a latex-based paint and the sdhc is prone to latex allergies.

LOL LOL LOL

ROFL

rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
giantpune said:

I lol'd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: