Hacking Is there something like CTRBootManager but without menuhax? (A9LH)

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the title says also so that I could choose to boot into HomeBrew, GateWay, or Luma3DS by just pressing the power button? Also I have A9LH N3DS on 11.1

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
how do I use it to boot into luma? I am not using EmuNand so I don't see a luma.dat file.
Just rename Luma3DS's "arm9loaderhax.bin" into something that make you know it's Luma3DS (such as "luma3DS.bin"), then add luma3DS.bin to config file.
Then put CtrBootManager9's "arm9loaderhax.bin" to the root of SD/MicroSD. If you're using SDless build of A9LH, rename CtrBootManager9's "arm9loaderhax.bin"
to "arm9loaderhax_si.bin" instead. Whenever you boot your 3DS, it will take you to Boot selection menu.

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just rename Luma3DS's "arm9loaderhax.bin" into something that make you know it's Luma3DS (such as "luma3DS.bin"), then add luma3DS.bin to config file.
Then put CtrBootManager9's "arm9loaderhax.bin" to the root of SD/MicroSD. If you're using SDless build of A9LH, rename CtrBootManager9's "arm9loaderhax.bin"
to "arm9loaderhax_si.bin" instead. Whenever you boot your 3DS, it will take you to Boot selection menu.
I also want to be able to choose from a list instead of having to press a specific button on boot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."