ROM Hack is there Pokemon Black/White Mod

bloodliketheatla

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I keep seeing mods for Pokemon Black/White that add all the past pokemon to bring the total up to the 649 (I think?) that exist so far. But all of the ones I have seen make other changes like changing the storyline or the difficulty, etc.

I am looking for a hack that ONLY adds these extra pokemon, and preferably one that doesn't do so arbitrarily (i.e. you can catch any of them wherever.)

It would be nice if they had to be found only in certain locations where other pokemon of the same type that are actually in Black/White might appear. Also if a pokemon was difficult to catch in a previous game then its also difficult to catch (and find) in this hack. If its possible, these extra pokemon wouldn't be available until a second play-through or until you complete the game, etc.

Does something like this exist? Please let me know.

And to all the people out there that are modding Pokemon games, you're doing great work - it's just that I want to play the game as it is while still being able to "catch them all" without all the weird transfer crap.

Thanks!

jflower

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thats easy, and not necessary. U can add pokemon urself.
Or give me one real good reason what fun it is, and ill do it for u.
because if its a good reason ( what i dont think) then ill use it for other people as well.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt that many people would be interested in it; the hacks legitimately improve on every aspect.

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
727 said:
I doubt that many people would be interested in it; the hacks legitimately improve on every aspect.

Quoted for truth, Fan hacks take things that are terrible in the game and make them not so terrible. Take Drayano's Hack for example. Beedrill in the normal games is only usuable for 1 or 2 gyms but dray boosted it's stats to make more usable for 6 gyms. After playing these hacks the regular games dont appeal as much anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Talk about propaganda.