Gaming Is there any problem lending a 3ds game to a friend?

BionicPaper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have CFW and a Pokemon Y cartridge, if I extract the game save and inject into a Pokemon Y .cia and lend it to a friend who doesn't have CFW, is there a problem? Is there something like an ID that links the save to a cartridge that makes it unsafe for us to play online? Sorry for bad English and I'm a layman :P

Itsuki235

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have CFW and a Pokemon Y cartridge, if I extract the game save and inject into a Pokemon Y .cia and lend it to a friend who doesn't have CFW, is there a problem? Is there something like an ID that links the save to a cartridge that makes it unsafe for us to play online? Sorry for bad English and I'm a layman :P
If you are cheating/modding the game, then sharing that cartridge is problematic, but otherwise it doesn't matter.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Send your friend to this link https://3ds.hacks.guide/ so you wont have to lend them the cartridge. Then you can just give them a copy of the cia file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL