Is there any Bravely Defaults save editor?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by mvmiranda, Mar 3, 2014.

1. mvmiranda
    OP

mvmiranda GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 29, 2013
    Brazil
    Brazil, Sao Paulo
    Hello,

I started playing this marvelous game last saturday and I can`t stop playing. It's so fun. And I've never enjoyed turn based RPG, but this has a nice story and different way to play.

One thing that's holding me back is the villagers stuff. I'm using the 131 villagers save listed in the "Savegame thread" (first I played up to that point and then switched to the savegame), but Everything started to take up to 30-40 minutes, so I wondered if there is any way to add more villagers to my savegame.

I did a quick search in the forum and the net and I couldn't find any sort of editor for Bravely Defaults.

Is there any save editor for BD or any other way to add villagers (like streetpass relays or anything else)?

Thanks!

2. masterzero

masterzero GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 20, 2007
    131 villagers are way more than enough for finishing norende before mid game. Think that if you leave your 3ds in sleep mode they will keep building what you ordered them too. Putting a third of your villagers on a 99 hour needed building will have a 1:30 hour building time , which is really good since you can do 3 of those builds at the same time.

Besides , the high end norende stuff asks money you won't prolly have. The only thing you need from the shop at the early-mid game are the cheap and good weapons ( lu bu spear , angel bow).

3. Ryupower

Ryupower Brood

Oct 8, 2007
    United States
    so it take time so what
    you can
    put the system in sleep mode with the game running, and it still build
    level jobs/level up/get money
    just play the game

Warning: Spoilers inside!

i did the full town with less the 50 villagers

131 should be fine for rebuilding the town fast

4. McHaggis

McHaggis Fackin' Troller

Oct 24, 2008
    You can add villagers by sending Net Friend Invites from the save game menu (choose "Update Data"). You can do this once per day, and it adds 2-4 villagers as well as friend summons. You have more than enough with 131, though.

5. mvmiranda
    OP

mvmiranda GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 29, 2013
    Brazil
    Brazil, Sao Paulo
    Fair enough! :) Thx for sharing ur thoughts.
    BTW, I'm using GW to play the the game. Is it possible to use the network features, like sending Net Friends Invites, sending/receiving nemeses, etc?

6. Kane49

Kane49 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 4, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Dont use more than 131 villagers :wtf: it takes like 2 days to build the whole village with 131 ^^

7. cearp

cearp the ticket master

May 26, 2008
    Tuvalu
    i don't have this game but i will play it sometime, having all the villagers etc, it is not 'game breaking' or anything?
    i don't want to ruin the game anything, but, if i only had a few villagers, the game would be not as fun or something?

8. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Sep 14, 2010
    Netherlands
    If you don't own the actual game (either digital or retail) any online features won't work. Streetpass and local multiplayer works fine though.

9. Marth16

Marth16 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    Gambia, The
    It doesn't really matter if you have 5 villagers or 200. You can simply rebuildthe village faster with more villagers, but the rewards are the same.

10. cearp

cearp the ticket master

May 26, 2008
    Tuvalu
    but like, rebuilding the village faster will not make it too east or anything?

11. Kane49

Kane49 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 4, 2013
    Gambia, The

Early in the game you can get some superior weapons but otherwise it won't affect much ^^

cearp likes this.
  12. mvmiranda
    OP

mvmiranda GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 29, 2013
    Brazil
    Brazil, Sao Paulo
    Is there any way to have nemesis using GW, aside from StreetPass?

13. masterzero

masterzero GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 20, 2007

No , since many of the hig end gear asks for a crapton of gold , and there is no easy way of gold until later in the game. There are 2 very useful weapons ( lu bu spear adn angel bow) that are not expensive tho , but they are unlocked early in the rebuilding I think

And also no , streetpassing is the only possible way for nemesis