Hacking Is there a way to uncensor Manhunt 2 on Version 3.4u

DraimanBelieve

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I really like Manhunt 2 for Wii its pretty damn neat but my biggest gripe is how much they really did censor this game. I have seen guides, tutorials and everything for getting this game uncensored but my Wii is version 3.4U. I successfully installed the Homebrew channel on the system but that Gecko OS changer thing won't work. I went with the "Manhunt 2 uncensor" code but I can't boot the game up in Gecko OS and it just keeps saying "This is not a valid Wii application". I am pretty sure this is the only thing keeping me from playing Manhunt 2 in its uncensored glory. I have heard about some "Trucha Signer" thing to re-write the code but I heard 3.4U also blocks this. If there is a hack or a fix for this let me know. I really don't know how to "downgrade" my system's firmware and I would hate to ruin my Wii or have something terrible happen. Really all I want is Manhunt 2 uncensored and if someone can help me with that I would be very happy but idk if there is away with 3.4U and idk if its worth downgrading if I must just so I can play the uncensored version of this game. Sorry if this has been asked I am just tired of googling and getting no answers. Thank You.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
use geckoOS with the ocarina cheat code, it works on 3.4 your geckOS is obviously old or broke......use http://www.usbgecko.com/files/geckohb9.zip

QUOTE said:
I could kiss you about right now (But I won't lol) I am so happy over a day trying to figure this out and finally I get to play the game how it was originally supposed to be.
Top man! glad your'e enjoying the blood and gore, yep suppose to be that way
tongue.gif
have fun, i had the enemy help me play it hehe
guess you got your ocarina codes working nicely, again top man!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1