Is there a way to uncensor Manhunt 2 on Version 3.4u

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by DraimanBelieve, Jan 18, 2009.

1. DraimanBelieve
    OP

DraimanBelieve Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2009
    United States
    So I really like Manhunt 2 for Wii its pretty damn neat but my biggest gripe is how much they really did censor this game. I have seen guides, tutorials and everything for getting this game uncensored but my Wii is version 3.4U. I successfully installed the Homebrew channel on the system but that Gecko OS changer thing won't work. I went with the "Manhunt 2 uncensor" code but I can't boot the game up in Gecko OS and it just keeps saying "This is not a valid Wii application". I am pretty sure this is the only thing keeping me from playing Manhunt 2 in its uncensored glory. I have heard about some "Trucha Signer" thing to re-write the code but I heard 3.4U also blocks this. If there is a hack or a fix for this let me know. I really don't know how to "downgrade" my system's firmware and I would hate to ruin my Wii or have something terrible happen. Really all I want is Manhunt 2 uncensored and if someone can help me with that I would be very happy but idk if there is away with 3.4U and idk if its worth downgrading if I must just so I can play the uncensored version of this game. Sorry if this has been asked I am just tired of googling and getting no answers. Thank You.

2. WiiShizzza

WiiShizzza Graphics juggler

Oct 10, 2008
    Gambia, The
    downgrade to 3.2 and you're good with trucha signed discs.

3. djdynamite123

djdynamite123 Master Of Hardcore!

Banned
    Sep 21, 2008
    Redcar, England UK
  4. DraimanBelieve
    OP

DraimanBelieve Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2009
    United States
    I could kiss you about right now (But I won't lol) I am so happy over a day trying to figure this out and finally I get to play the game how it was originally supposed to be.

5. djdynamite123

djdynamite123 Master Of Hardcore!

Banned
    Sep 21, 2008
    Redcar, England UK
    Top man! glad your'e enjoying the blood and gore, yep suppose to be that way [​IMG] have fun, i had the enemy help me play it hehe
    guess you got your ocarina codes working nicely, again top man!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice