Is there a way to auto sync clock while on Atmosphere?

Chrushev

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Currently have to manually run an nro to sync time or set it manually via settings. is there a way to have it auto sync clock automatically?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I did once start making a sysmodule to sync the clock on bootup, it used code from the old ntp nro homebrew. I think there was some issue with it that stopped me releasing it, I could see if I could find the code but it could probably be done better from fresh.

Syncing from the Tesla overlay is quick and easy enough that I haven't given it any thought lately tbh.

Chrushev

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I did once start making a sysmodule to sync the clock on bootup, it used code from the old ntp nro homebrew. I think there was some issue with it that stopped me releasing it, I could see if I could find the code but it could probably be done better from fresh.

Syncing from the Tesla overlay is quick and easy enough that I haven't given it any thought lately tbh.
what exactly is Tesla? and you still have to run it manually right? Id like something that just runs on a timer and does a sync once a day or simply overwrites nintendo's NTP server with pool.ntp.org or something

Alternative, if anyone knows what server Switch tries to use on Nintendo side, that would work because I can simply redirect that domain to pool.ntp.org on my in home DNS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Don't tell the BBWs they love chocolate 🥰