Hacking is there a possible chance?

KodyKaplish

OP
Trophies
XP
Is there a possible chance that they all ready found a 3ds exploit for 6.3 but keeping it a secret until Christmas who knows maybe it will be a surprise on Christmas day.

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
Is there a possible chance that they all ready found a 3ds exploit for 6.3 but keeping it a secret until Christmas who knows maybe it will be a surprise on Christmas day.

LMAO LMAO LMAO no way in he double hockeysticks the exploit is closed after 4.5 they keep saying they are working on finding other exploits for other firmwares for business and keeping people intrested and hope that there will be another exploit just face the facts if you want to play 3ds backups get a 4.1-4.5 3ds :0

Tybus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well... They waited too long, 7.0.0 just came out, and lots of people have update because they thought they will never hack it by that firm... so... If it is true, they have just loss lot of clients, good job Gateway!.
Im pretty sure they will upload a video as soon as they found another exploit, but i dont think it is happening (soon).

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you really blame people who are on a firmware >4.5 for being hopeful though? If I were that hopeful, I'd probably not be able to control my disappointment and would probably create threads like these for the minuscule possibility someone has heard something that I haven't, and will report it in said thread. Sucks to be them, though. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout