Hacking Is their any way to install .CIA files to 3ds

loco365

Trophies
XP
This thread is the equivalent of not being invited to a teenage girl's "Super Secret Sleepover Party" because a sign on the door says "No Boys Allowed".:ninja: Tbh if you don't have it then it pretty much means you shouldn't.

That, or a peen contest. Everyone's claiming that they have the tools, but nobody wants to show it.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
my nan has devmenu running too, but she cant show me a picture as pictures equal piracy, im surprised nobody has noticed that simply loading up the already existing picture of dev menu shown by st4rk etc suddenly makes it install on your 3ds.....ahhhh piracy

No rom links dude. Against the rules.

Reactions: Hiccup

st4rk

nah
Trophies
Website
st4rk.net
XP
Country
Brazil
my nan has devmenu running too, but she cant show me a picture as pictures equal piracy, im surprised nobody has noticed that simply loading up the already existing picture of dev menu shown by st4rk etc suddenly makes it install on your 3ds.....ahhhh piracy

WAT ?

I really hate this thread, i don't know what the problem of peoples, if you wanna it, do it by yourself, there is a so many documentation about 3DS(i.e 3dbrew), and some stuff released can help you, if you don't know C or ARM-ASM, google is your best friend(here a good example: http://www.coranac.com/tonc/text/asm.htm).

I won't release my stuff, not just because piracy, but because it took me so many time of my life studying and learning to do it by myself.

"But why the people say: PIRACY PIRACY", look little guy, this can work fine on new FW, just need a a9exploit, just stop to think if everyone can use it on new firmware, a lot of peoples using cheats online, using mass piracy, that is a *nightmare*, anyway, all of it is my opinion :P

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
WAT ?

I really hate this thread, i don't know what the problem of peoples, if you wanna it, do it by yourself, there is a so many documentation about 3DS(i.e 3dbrew), and some stuff released can help you, if you don't know C or ARM-ASM, google is your best friend(here a good example: http://www.coranac.com/tonc/text/asm.htm).

I won't release my stuff, not just because piracy, but because it took me so many time of my life studying and learning to do it by myself.

"But why the people say: PIRACY PIRACY", look little guy, this can work fine on new FW, just need a a9exploit, just stop to think if everyone can use it on new firmware, a lot of peoples using cheats online, using mass piracy, that is a *nightmare*, anyway, all of it is my opinion :P
hey dont worry i was just being sarcastic as people are saying they have it but cant prove it by showing a picture due to piracy lol .....personally i think this thread is way over due a lock aswell its turned into the wild daydreams of a madman thread

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Put it this way. Pretty sure no one wants to have the big n knocking on their front door if someone releases a piracy tool.

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
And he's been doing some excellent work with eg. his emulators, but so far all he's done in this thread is laugh and deny any chance of making public the method he uses to install .cia files, which means he isn't being much help by being here either.

Reactions: Huntereb

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
anyway i think sending st4rk away doesnt help much, as he is one of the very few people here who understands the 3ds exploit completely:P

Doesn't matter when none of it will go public. Who should care. His only project is something we can already do by repacking VC roms, and more efficiently.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Meds time!