Hacking Is the DSTWO worth it....

argorn5757

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you think that they will be able to fix the problems with gba roms like golden sun? that was my favorite game of all time and i really want to play it again.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's worth it, even if you exclude the GBA emulator, just because of the features included and the possibility of what's inside (it's slightly more powerful than the PSP
biggrin.gif
)

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The DSTWO cartridge is slightly thicker than a regular DS cartridge, so it is a little harder to put into a DSi. But my DSTWO fits in every DS model just fine, except for the fact that you need slightly more force to put it in.

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have the money for a DSTWO, which has lately been around 30-some dollars, then get it since it's worth the ~2.5x the cost of an AK2i. The addition of the CPU adds the ability for people with DSi/XLs to play GBA games and soon SNES games and possibly many other console games (SDK for Homebrew Developers is out now.)

Of course the GBA emulator is not 100% but it does play MOST titles. The standard compatibility is improved tremendously when using game_config.txt that was made for the gpSP emulator.

I don't expect the SNES emulator to be 100% either but I do expect it to be better than the current SNES emulation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Dont forget your meds.