Homebrew Is the 3DS officially dead?

Deleted member 545414

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
And I don't mean that Nintendo officially discontinued it, I mean that is the Homebrew community still active? Last November, I updated my 3DS like usual and a month later I lost it, after 4 months of searching, I found it. Naturally I checked for a Luma update but to no avail. It has been 5-ish months since it was last updated. I found no new homebrew this year. I only found a few apps that needed updates. Is there something I missed?

Edit: I actually found it after 3 months of searching

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol in the background I hear the taps playing.. no... really... I'm near an AFB and they play it nightly... I can't speak for others but I still use mine regularly. They won't get mine until they pry it from my cold dead fingers (I'm looking at you N) I still have a large backlog I'm working on.

I don't know if they're still developing but I seem to recall seeing something just days ago where they were still working on something for it, though I can't recall what it was...a game translated for it or some such nonsense. It goes through waves. People will keep coming back to it for many years to come IMO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-