Homebrew Is the 3DS officially dead?

Deleted member 545414

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
And I don't mean that Nintendo officially discontinued it, I mean that is the Homebrew community still active? Last November, I updated my 3DS like usual and a month later I lost it, after 4 months of searching, I found it. Naturally I checked for a Luma update but to no avail. It has been 5-ish months since it was last updated. I found no new homebrew this year. I only found a few apps that needed updates. Is there something I missed?

Edit: I actually found it after 3 months of searching

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol in the background I hear the taps playing.. no... really... I'm near an AFB and they play it nightly... I can't speak for others but I still use mine regularly. They won't get mine until they pry it from my cold dead fingers (I'm looking at you N) I still have a large backlog I'm working on.

I don't know if they're still developing but I seem to recall seeing something just days ago where they were still working on something for it, though I can't recall what it was...a game translated for it or some such nonsense. It goes through waves. People will keep coming back to it for many years to come IMO.

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    how is that switch oled?
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Oh cool didn't realize Wednesday was a tim Burton production explains the goth
  • Shape @ Shape:
    It's great, it literally saved my marriage
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    lmao
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    I remember when my girlfriend was playing animal crossing and zelda we didn't fight like at all
    +1
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    she was always occupied
    +1
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    I wish BOTW 2 would come out to save my relationship ;O;
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    Ikr?!?!
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Pokemon violet made it worse?
  • Shape @ Shape:
    We were fighting an extra lot until I won the switch, too. she started a business and was extra stressed lmao
    +1
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    I tried to get her to play legends arceus before and she still complains about it
    +1
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    I wouldn't even dare try to get her to play the garbage that is violet
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Sounds normal
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I want my torrent refunded it's so bad
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    I'm also enjoying rocket league a lot, and of course Mario Kart. But seriously I got her animal crossing and so she made me a really cool hoodie.
  • Shape @ Shape:
    Lightning tiger stripes with my comic's characters and everything. Torrent? Like bittorrent?
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I bought mw2 because it's the only game my hetero friends like to play
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    @K3N1 Vanilla nerds do be like that.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Got it for 50 tho fuck $70
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    I prefer classic quake
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    The mechs of mw2 really don't feel that bad
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    Neither do the mechs of mech warrior 2. Much better game.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    People would say different if cod Gundam was a thing
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    Omg do you know how much money I would spend if that was a thing? Especially if you get to assemble the gundams somewhat like those old model toy kits. The answer is zero dollars. I would spend zero dollars. It would still be so good, though.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Liar
    K3N1 @ K3N1: Liar