Is system transferring from a banned console safe?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by nefarious_squid, Jun 17, 2016.

1. nefarious_squid
    OP

nefarious_squid Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 4, 2016
    United States
    My console is permabanned from a specific game (error code 102-2814), even though I did not cheat online. I have purchased most games digitally, and would like to system transfer to a new console. I have deleted all NNIDs except for the one that has the purchases and that has never received a ban. I also deleted my save data. I want to know if performing a system transfer to a new console will ban the new one, and if it's safe to use the NNID transferred from the previous console online. Has anyone tried?

2. NTGamerGod77
    This message by NTGamerGod77 has been removed from public view by Minox, Jun 18, 2016, Reason: Offtopic nonsense.
    Jun 18, 2016
  3. MegaSuperab2

MegaSuperab2 Homebrewer, Memer, Acts Like Bedroom Is Basement

May 8, 2016
    United States
    The Earth
    First of all, this isn't the place to ask that question.

Second of all, if the one with the purchases don't have the bans, I don't see a reason why it will have bans after a system transfer.

4. VinLark

VinLark This machine kills bourgeois sentimentality.

Jun 11, 2016
    Trinidad and Tobago
    4chan and other wonders of the internet
    Yeah, @MegaSuperab2 is right. But what do you mean you got a ban if you weren't cheating? You must of posted pictures of Miiverse of you using skins or something....