Is RetroArch supposed to have a Quit RA button combo despite not being set?

DominoBright

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I press L+R+Select+Start, RA quits and I'm back on the 3DS menu. I've tested it on three different cores (PCSX/PicoDrive/GenesisPlusGX) and it happened each time. Input > Hotkeys > Quit Controller Combo is set to None, so this can't be intentional.

This is the latest stable release.

EDIT: The latest nightly appears to have solved this issue. This thread can be locked whenever.

Last edited by DominoBright,

DominoBright

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That button combo is for getting back into the in game Retroarch menu, if it's set.
It's one of the combos, but even if I set that one to open the menu, it still quits RA altogether. That combo also ends RA even if a different one is set for quitting it.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry for making a new post, but it should be brought to people's attention. I've tested the Switch and PC builds and didn't have this issue, so this affects the 3DS version of RetroArch as of the latest Stable and Nightly. Pressing L1+R1+Select+Start will quit RA to the 3DS menu no matter what hotkeys, if any, are set to do so, and setting that combo to open the RA menu will still result in a quit. It happens even after erasing configs.

I went ahead and created a GitHub account to report this issue.

EDIT: It appears to be fixed. This thread can go boom now.

Last edited by DominoBright,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-