Hacking Is ps3 slim Cech-3001A hackable

brandon916

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I purchased a region locked movie and was wondering if I can hack my ps3 slim cech-3001A? I would like to be able to watch the boy ray and DVD. Thanks.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Install 4.85 HFW twice in a row (at least the latter time, from recovery mode) then install HEN and the full version of Webman Mod - it has options to change the region for movies

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i found fat ps3 with 2 usb 80 gb also is on 4.84 for 60 bucks i was sucker that i found out that fat ps3 with 4 usb cech A01 is fully compatible with ps1 and ps2 . i want to know how hard is it to hack on 4.84 for all psp,ps1,ps2 also what size of hdd will it be compatible like 4TB?? what best format Fat32 or exfat or NSTF? or let the ps3 do the format??

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i want to know how hard is it to hack on 4.84 for all psp,ps1,ps2 also what size of hdd will it be compatible like 4TB?? what best format Fat32 or exfat or NSTF? or let the ps3 do the format??

The maximum internal hard drive is something like 1.7tb, you don't have a choice of file system.

https://www.psdevwiki.com/ps3/Talk:Harddrive#Going_back_to_the_1TB_and_crosschecking

No idea what the maximum USB hard drive size is, I've never used one. ps3netsrv allows you to stream ISO over a network, you can use any size drive and file system as the PS3 doesn't read it directly.

PS2 ISO have to be installed on the internal drive though.

Last edited by smf,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-