Is my XAJ700020... switch moddable

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Am I missing something, because that serial in the title is coming up as unpatched.
Edit(nvm I presumed a numerical value would follow) I imagine its something from the alphabet.

Last edited by Basketto,

Stryd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yes i know about that but you still run the risk of being banned. its just a risk you take playing online with a modded console. top it off, then you worry about storage space to top it off.
I was running my modded unit online was safe until i did dumb stuff. now its banned. also a v1 isnt cheaper (unless your talkin bout the tablet only). unpatched units here easly go for msrp just because theyre unpatched, not banned, etc.

so if banning is a concern, i would recommend get 2 units. it just takes 1 mistake to screw it all up
Here where i live unpatched switches are not too expensive.

I don't see how you can get banned by keeping emuNAND isolated ( not connected to ninty servers with prod info blanking and DNS mitm )

sysNAND can go online just fine.

Most people run this setup:

CFW emu, OFW sys. -> This creates NO risk at all, unless you launch CFW on sys and do some weird things with it.
There's also people that use CFW on sysNAND and never have gotten banned.

As long as you don't install nsp or cheat online, the chances of getting banned by running CFW on sys are very very little.

I'm sorry you have gotten banned, but that confirms that you did something wrong yourself, you haven't gotten banned just by running Atmosphere.

All op should do in my opinion is getting an unpatched switch, create emuNAND and do all his CFW shenanigans there.
If they desire to play online, they can reboot the console in OFW and will never, ever get banned.

MaxiTheFox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I guess that there is ore there will be a online service to play some switch games online, but it can't be the official nintendo switch online, it would brick your switch for sure. But there will maybe have a server, but not connected with nintendo servers. So just such as riiconect24 . You could'nt play with your friends that do not have the same online service and im not sure that there is a service almost published. And if your switch is patched, you need a chip. It's really costing a lot, and it's pretty complicated. You can continue searching for a banned unpatched switch, (only the XA??????????????? Have some CHANCES to be unpatched. I recommend you to choose the more little serial number like XA?000000000012 would be better, i reccomend you to check here in the alphr dot com tuto how to check if your switch is moddable

(I had a XKW for christmas 😭😭😭)

I hope you'll be great with your modding!
thank for the help this'll be my first time modding a system so i hope i dont fuck it up wish me luck (still need to find one first tho)

MaxiTheFox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I guess that there is ore there will be a online service to play some switch games online, but it can't be the official nintendo switch online, it would brick your switch for sure. But there will maybe have a server, but not connected with nintendo servers. So just such as riiconect24 . You could'nt play with your friends that do not have the same online service and im not sure that there is a service almost published. And if your switch is patched, you need a chip. It's really costing a lot, and it's pretty complicated. You can continue searching for a banned unpatched switch, (only the XA??????????????? Have some CHANCES to be unpatched. I recommend you to choose the more little serial number like XA?000000000012 would be better, i reccomend you to check here in the alphr dot com tuto how to check if your switch is moddable

(I had a XKW for christmas 😭😭😭)

I hope you'll be great with your modding!
thank for the help this'll be my first time modding a system so i hope i dont fuck it up wish me luck (still need to find one first tho)

MaxiTheFox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here where i live unpatched switches are not too expensive.

I don't see how you can get banned by keeping emuNAND isolated ( not connected to ninty servers with prod info blanking and DNS mitm )

sysNAND can go online just fine.

Most people run this setup:

CFW emu, OFW sys. -> This creates NO risk at all, unless you launch CFW on sys and do some weird things with it.
There's also people that use CFW on sysNAND and never have gotten banned.

As long as you don't install nsp or cheat online, the chances of getting banned by running CFW on sys are very very little.

I'm sorry you have gotten banned, but that confirms that you did something wrong yourself, you haven't gotten banned just by running Atmosphere.

All op should do in my opinion is getting an unpatched switch, create emuNAND and do all his CFW shenanigans there.
If they desire to play online, they can reboot the console in OFW and will never, ever get banned
was probs gona do this anyway i need a new switch anyway bc my current ones broken

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o