Hacking Is my PSP fully bricked?

enkasteller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, thank you in advance. Yesterday i downloaded RetroArch on my psp 2000, tired of exploring it i turned off the psp, but IT WON'T TURN OFF (black screen, lcd on but nothing displayed, and the green light on), so i removed the battery and my psp won't turn on no more, tried the battery with my psp 3000 and works flawless. Tried ALL the tricks to get it boot (r-trigger, l-trigger, square-triangle-select-start-home, home, even tried to boot with all the buttons pressed), but my psp won't turn on, BLACK screen, green led for like 6 seconds and then turns off. Yesterday night i got it to boot, but blank screen, nothing displayed and after 6 seconds it switched off.

I didn't try a pandora battery, as i'm not interested in spending money on this POS.

I may seem angry but i'm not lol, i just don't know how to express myself.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I highly doubt that Retroarch bricked your PSP.
Have you tried booting it without the Memorystick? just to rule that out?

I'd honestly say try a Jigkick battery.
If your PSP is one of the Pandora enabled motherboards, you'd be able to flash a new CFW from a Magic Memory Stick.

enkasteller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
WOW SO FAST!
Btw, yes i tried without and with another memory stick,
controlled the back of my psp and behind the battery:
DATA CODE 8D.
Thank you.

UPDATE 1:
Checked a little on the internet and my motherboard is a TA-088V3.

enkasteller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, sorry for the enormous delay, but i didn't use this forum and i didn't think of the any new possible answers.
My psp did that thing another time, it just fixed itself. I got a 6.39 ME-3 cfw on it.
Mickstar, i mean that i left my psp off for like 5-6 weeks and then when i took and turned back on it, it just worked. I think this psp has got some hardware problems, but i don't care because my other psp (my childhood one) is still working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu