Homebrew is my freeshop drunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario-lucis-caelum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay so this happened a few minutes ago. My freeshop downloaded the latest cache and when the downloaded cache was successfully extracted, I looked in my shop and was shocked to see that there were no new games that got added on there. What's freeshop even doing? I should've gotten a new game shouldn't I? Why didn't I get any? Is my freeshop wrecked?

mario-lucis-caelum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
that's the CACHE. have you put "that titlekey site" in the option? Oh and also, if things don't do the impossible, don't call them "wrecked" or "dunk".
Yes I have I've been using freeshop for months now and everytime it downloads the latest cache new games get added. This is the very first time that no games got added in my shop.

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Yes I have I've been using freeshop for months now and everytime it downloads the latest cache new games get added. This is the very first time that no games got added in my shop.
Okay then, have you double-checked, to make sure it is not just a one-time glitch, and by rebooting it fixes itself? Oh wait, you are saying that everytime there is new cache, you find new games to download? If so then, freeshop might as well as have downloaded a cache that FIXES a previous cache.

Spiderkid08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could be an update/dlc or something from a different region or maybe even some insignificant game boy/dsiware game you wouldn't bat an eye at. I mean you definitely don't just sit there and browse EVERY single game on there, right? RIGHT?

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If there's no new titlekeys, there's no new games. Ever thought of that, greedy pirate? It's not like there's new stuff in there every day.

mario-lucis-caelum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
:creep:

But whining about why does my free game downloading program doesn't offer new games every time I check is just... you know... And then accusing the program of having a bug. Wow.
So? How does that make you not as guilt as me as being a greedy pirate? Again, you're a hypocrite.

mario-lucis-caelum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Focus on the right words. He never denied he was a pirate. The main point of his accusation is "greedy", and there is nothing hypocrite in that.
But aren't we all greedy? I mean we pirate games developers worked their butts off because we don't want to buy them legit. He's a hypocrite.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
But aren't we all greedy? I mean we pirate games developers worked their butts off because we don't want to buy them legit. He's a hypocrite.
He didn't say anything ridiculous like "OMG MY PIRATE SHOP HAS NO NEW GAMES WTF"... I believe that's over the top. Also, I don't recommend you assume the reasons why people pirate. Just because you don't want to buy them legit, doesn't mean all people who pirate think like you.

Reactions: Hayleia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.