Is my AK2 broken?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Kellicros, Sep 1, 2008.

Sep 1, 2008

Is my AK2 broken? by Kellicros at 7:01 AM (864 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Kellicros
    OP

Member Kellicros GBAtemp Fan

1) AK AIO 1.2 FW gives me black screens on top and bottom.

2) Bliss's fw shows the microsd read flashing forever on boot and does nothing.

3) The official merged Bliss 4.08 fw shows a plain blue screen on top and green screen at the bottom.

4) The older official FW runs seemingly fine until I load a game and it takes forever to boot.

I always thought it is the bad formatting of my MicroSD until I tried reformatting to FAT16, FAT32, Panasonic Formatter, but no luck at all. I am starting to think it is dead but if it is, it shouldn't start at all right? Any idea? This AK2 was bought long before the "bad batch" issue has risen.

2. Joey90

Member Joey90 Not around any more

United Kingdom
    If the old firmwares run fine then it can't be completely broken, when you say it takes forever to boot, do you mean it doesn't boot, or it does, but takes a while to do so.

Have you got another microSD you could try, and are you sure you have all the correct files for the other firmwares.. and what microSD card do you have?

3. Kellicros
    OP

Member Kellicros GBAtemp Fan

Uh, I mean it doesn't boot at all, the other firmware doesn't even show the roms list at all, even when I only put one game on my microsd tried another 1GB Kingston and same problems above.