Gaming Is Kingdom Hearts 2.5 worth it?

tofast4u

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 recently got a price drop on amazon to $20. I'm thinking about picking it up but need some help to decide if I should. I've played Kingdom Hearts 2 already before on ps2 and I loved it one of my favorite games of all time, and I've played BBS on the PSP already. I still have KH2 and my PS2 as well. I'm thinking about revisiting the game and playing it again, should I get the HD collection? Or just hook up my PS2 and play it again on that.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 recently got a price drop on amazon to $20. I'm thinking about picking it up but need some help to decide if I should. I've played Kingdom Hearts 2 already before on ps2 and I loved it one of my favorite games of all time, and I've played BBS on the PSP already. I still have KH2 and my PS2 as well. I'm thinking about revisiting the game and playing it again, should I get the HD collection? Or just hook up my PS2 and play it again on that.
Then you should buy it.

Don't like BBS until today. They tried to bring the fighting system to a new level - and failed. Oh, and 3 times almost the same story? Not so good. :mellow:

tofast4u

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but are the visuals completely enhanced? If I recall correctly KH2 on PS2 already had beautiful graphics, and I don't recall seeing any pixels.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol