DbGt

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
does anyone knows if someone has been banned from xbl while using ixtreme 1.2??? i want to flash my xbox 360 but i want to be sure its safe... thnx

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although that's not to say it couldn't happen in the future... Just look at recent history of Xbox360 banhammers falling from the sky.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
your better flashing with ixtreme 1.2c as its the latest one. Something to do with if the xtreme doesn't boot the none stealth games, the 360 makes a log file of games that haven't been booted, then microsoft can get the log file anytime they want. ixtreme 1.2c either stops the log file from being created or the 360 sending the information to microsoft.

DbGt

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
your better flashing with ixtreme 1.2c as its the latest one. Something to do with if the xtreme doesn't boot the none stealth games, the 360 makes a log file of games that haven't been booted, then microsoft can get the log file anytime they want. ixtreme 1.2c either stops the log file from being created or the 360 sending the information to microsoft.

mmmmm is there a version of ixtreme 1.2c for hitachi drives?? and also... is there anyway to open the xbox without voiding the warranty??? because the person thats going to flash my xbox says he can flash it without breaking the warranty seals.... what do you think??

nloding

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you're VERY careful, I suppose you could get the warranty seal off safely. Otherwise, I haven't heard of a way -- you have to split the case open to do it.

If he only means breaking the warranty seals, I suppose you can dremel through the side of the case -- voids your warranty still, but the stickers haven't been touched.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
your better flashing with ixtreme 1.2c as its the latest one.  Something to do with if the xtreme doesn't boot the none stealth games, the 360 makes a log file of games that haven't been booted, then microsoft can get the log file anytime they want.  ixtreme 1.2c either stops the log file from being created or the 360 sending the information to microsoft.

mmmmm is there a version of ixtreme 1.2c for hitachi drives?? and also... is there anyway to open the xbox without voiding the warranty??? because the person thats going to flash my xbox says he can flash it without breaking the warranty seals.... what do you think??

Don't think so. Samsung only, the hitachi one should be round soon. Just make sure all the backups your playing are stealth patched. You can get the warranty sticker off without breaking it by using a hairdryer. But its not meant to be a 100% guarantee. Something like flashing your 360 I would do myself. The main reason being if you have to update the firmware again or you have to flash back to the original firmware for one reason or another.

DbGt

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
i have another question.. hehe, so for example, if i DOWNLOAD Tony hawks project 8, and its not stealth, can i make it somehow stealth to be ixtreme 1.2 compatible??? if yes.. do u know of any guide or something??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker