_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it's like this:
My cousin has a PSP 1000 that he's had for a few years but hardly ever used. I was thinking of buying it off of him (once I get a job and get some shit together) and maybe fixing it up (although he rarely uses it, it looks like he cleans the screen with a power sander and the analog stick top fell off for some unknown reason). I was going to hack it for him, but didn't feel like buying a Pandora battery for something I'd likely not use and was in such condition, but if I buy it from him, I'll definitely hack it and use it often (maybe as often as my DS...)

I was wondering, is it really worth it, or should I just hold out for a 2000? I could probably buy his cheap, but repair would be a costly(?) hassle and he's really stubborn so I don't even know if it'd be a given sale.

H31p P10x?

pcmanrules

Trophies
Website
pcmanrules.geek.nz
XP
Country
New Zealand
Njrg said:
Its 2010. Just get a 3000.

Yeah and we still can't hack them properly. It's much better to wake up in the morning and start your psp without having to hack it again. there's a major difference between the 1000 and 2000 but the unhackability of the 3000 doesn't make it worth it.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Njrg said:

Kind of going for hack-ability with this console and, from what I understand, 3000's and Go's aren't always hackable. Also, I'm not looking to spend a ton of cash.

Although, I do agree that 3000's look a lot nicer than 1000's and 2000's and the color display looks better.

D

Deleted User

_Chaz_ said:
Njrg said:

Kind of going for hack-ability with this console and, from what I understand, 3000's and Go's aren't always hackable. Also, I'm not looking to spend a ton of cash.

Although, I do agree that 3000's look a lot nicer than 1000's and 2000's and the color display looks better.

I'd rather have my PSP1000 any day. PS1/PSP games run fine since most actual [games] have an option now'a'day to speed up loading times. Homebrew/Emulators have run totally fine for me as well.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
themuddaload said:
pcmanrules said:
I personally got a 2002 second hand. I love it but just wish there were more good games. If it's not to expensive then probably yes.
you are apparently playing the wrong ones O_O

At first,I found only 1 game I found good. Now, I have 15.
tongue.gif

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I would go with the 1000 model, since it much easier to hack and stuff.
smile.gif

Can anyone tell me some good games? I haven't played on my PSP for a long time, so I'm not sure which ones thats good.
wink.gif

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
As for cost, I haven't decided how much I should pay. I was thinking $75-$125.

I think you should pay $85-$100, depending on the condition, of course. Gamestop sells PSP 1k's for $100. If it's great condition, get it for $100. okay condition, go for maybe, $90/$85, if it's not so good condition,just get one from gamestop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-