Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan

theres a tut on how to use.

OR IF IT DOESN'T WORK:

Use IOS Downgrader. Run it and wait till it finishes. (only if trucha bug restorer doesn't work. they are both almost the same thing)

Edit: heres a link for IOS downgrader:
clicky

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude are you that useless? it's easy to find on the web, and google too. Just search. and FYI it most likely gave you an error because it doesn't have CIOS installed yet. Figure out a way to install the latest CIOS and then try the trucha restorer. BTW If you don't do this the IOS down grader will fail too. You must have at least one trucha bugged IOS in order to use either. If you don't the tools will fail to do what they are meant to and you will only have wasted your time.

Swizler

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hells Guardian said:
Dude are you that useless? it's easy to find on the web, and google too. Just search. and FYI it most likely gave you an error because it doesn't have CIOS installed yet. Figure out a way to install the latest CIOS and then try the trucha restorer. BTW If you don't do this the IOS down grader will fail too. You must have at least one trucha bugged IOS in order to use either. If you don't the tools will fail to do what they are meant to and you will only have wasted your time.
okay i will try
what is cios and where do i find the latest version(yes i googled it but it gave me old out dated versions

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Unfortune said:
Use IOS Downgrader. Run it and wait till it finishes. (only if trucha bug restorer doesn't work. they are both almost the same thing)

Almost the same thing? Could you explain to me then why i though i HAD to write TBR? (i know about cBoot2, but TBR is a little faster)

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Dop-IOS works... so long as you have cIOS. The same could be said for IOS Downgrader, which should not be used on boot2v4 Wiis.

Trucha Bug Restorer can only bring the bug back to IOS15, IOS36, and IOS37. However, it can downgrade IOS15 on any Wii, regardless of boot2v4 or whether it was updated via Nintendo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.