djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
and how many times has a new thread been started regarding this shit piracy....?
Yeah it will end up happening, but not yet, and i personally hope it doesn't especially for softmods......
wait for more info no wiziii, as that can use HDD possibly if source is to go by...

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to know when the "mods" here are gonna clean up this shit. How many times this have to be brought up?

franky86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why this is instantly connected to piracy. While it could be used for piracy, so could a lot of the software and tutorials posted on these forums.

It would be the ideal system for playing backups, not requiring any discs at all. I hate scratched disks and if I could leave all my disks in their cases and at home and take my wii wherever I wanted I would.

I've already copied 90% of my dvd collection to a 500 gb external hard drive and stream them to my TV via my 360 and never have to touch my actual DVDs.

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
99.9% of the users on the forum only play games they have downloaded. They probably own one or two originals. These are the facts, don't deny it. Don't deny you don't do it. Shit, I do it.

Everyone who says "I'm not a pirate" probably is. Get over yourselves

oneleggedjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not a pirate, I am a ninja!
ph34r.gif

now if you'll excuse me I have torrents to tend to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a