ROM Hack Is it possible to modify Zelda Hyrule Warriors graphic settings to let it run better on o3ds?

Ace-D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Or is there any way to improve the fps with mods and patches? given that the publisher itself hasnt optimized it yet, to the point of giving up on the next FEW for the 3ds and making it exclusive to the n3ds. its so close to be stable on the o3ds it seem like a waste.

Reactions: Zidapi

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
the thing is, there are people that already have a 3ds and buying another just for that game (and maybe xenoblade) sounds like a waste
well I don't think Nintendo is going to support the O3DS much longer, considering they don't even sell them officially anymore. Most people have moved on to N3DS hardware, and it's not that expensive.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Or is there any way to improve the fps with mods and patches? given that the publisher itself hasnt optimized it yet, to the point of giving up on the next FEW for the 3ds and making it exclusive to the n3ds. its so close to be stable on the o3ds it seem like a waste.
The game is already pretty severely crippled on an o3DS, I really think that if it were possible to get it to run faster while still being playable they would have done so.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
To be fair, I watched my friend play it on his N3DS, and the slowdowns he was getting made it borderline unplayable for me... I wouldn't even want to TRY playing it on an O3DS... Like, at all. I'd probably throw the system out of frustration.

IDris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
To be fair, I watched my friend play it on his N3DS, and the slowdowns he was getting made it borderline unplayable for me... I wouldn't even want to TRY playing it on an O3DS... Like, at all. I'd probably throw the system out of frustration.
I actually played it on o3ds and it wasn't that bad to be fair. It was completely playable

Ace-D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
its running 10 fps lower than the n3ds. for what i played before, it was enjoyable but those 20fps are really noticeable and annoying when i came back. i just wonder why they didnt just cut out the render distance. that would have helped

Reactions: vowoqueoriginal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @yeager1239 read thru here and if not answered, create a thread and ask...